What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Kuzeh: You don't think Ozzy would be popular??? I think he would have appeal to horror fans, music fans and the general public who liked watch The Osbournes. Everybody knows Ozzy.

@bigbrocha: Not that Pulp Fiction would be instant hits, but how can you leave out Marsellus Wallace?? Personally I would buy them all in a second. But they would be a niche market for sure.

And a Seth Gecko would be a must-have for me as well. But again a niche market.

Pulp Fiction would be just men in suits to me. Same with Gecko. Well at least Gecko has a interesting neck tat.

Transporter
Driver from Drive
Dexter
Captain EO
Conan(Arnold)
Kick-Ass, Hit Girl, Big Daddy

Pulp Fiction has to be an all time favorite with such awesome characters yeah it's just guys in suits but could throw in some fun accessories and sure I would take a Marsellus Garemlin, but why no love for the gimp?

The Bride, from Kill Bill
Jack Torrance, from the Shinning
McMurphy, from Cuckoo's Nest
Neo and Trinity, Lobby scene from 1st Matrix film
Travis Bickle 'Taxi Driver'
Hannibal Lecter
A HT series of figures depicting Madonna and her varying reincarnations (like they did with Michael Jackson)

John McClane
Neo
:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture

Lady gaga
:eek: :sick
dolf_ru_548.gif

Richard B. Riddick
THIS!

Mods, you can close thread now.

Marvels Comic version of Cap, Thor, Deadpool

Dc's version of modern Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan

Hmm if all goes according to plan Neo will be coming soon. And yes, he will look like Keanu without the sunglasses :lol

Back