What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So clearly, this is just another wishlist thread at this point :lol

more or less............:lol

i still say kenny mother ____ ing powers !!!!!!!!!!

think of the dx potential........regular kenny sculpt & corn row kenny sculpt. tons of accessories. baseballs, bongs, rebel boogey board, samurai swords, nun-chuks, merman trident, etc, etc.............:lol

and if they really went for it a 1/6th scale panty dropper.............:yess:

i think everybody would agree on
Mel Gibson as William Wallace in BRAVEHEART.
Just think about his outfit...wouldn't that be awsome and a lifelike likeness of Mel Gibson in his prime....and all the accessories as well...a dream

The Good News: None of the suggestions (aside from my own - Rocky) interests me - so I save money.

Bad News - Aside from (still waiting for) Joker, (soon to be announced) Penguin and (one day) Rocky there is nothing else I want to spend $200+ on - so I save my saved money.

You don't have to imagine. HT are making several of his characters, including Die Hard. Confirmed by Howard a few months back.

Although I like Bruce Willis in "Die Hard" movie, planning figure to over Why do not you?
(Ibata Wataru)
Since the top star Bruce Willis in the world, is very interesting actor. We are considering, including "Die Hard", choose from the work a certain number, try to challenge. - JC Hong

You guys not seen Serang's Hendrix? It looks amazing.

*looks at avatar, looks back at post, is still confused. . .moves on*

My avatar is a custom figure... Is the one from Erick Sosa, IMHO the very best CUSTOM out there... I said that in my earlier post...

I´m refering as a mass product HS...

And, regarding the HT one... I will only believe when I see production pictures, until there is only promess...

Remember, HT someday already say it woul make Green Lantern figures (but I don´t think anyone were reaaaaaly sad about this cancelation)

Back