What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid Snake MGS 1,2 and new 1987 Predator

PS: Add some comments and likes :) > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=398982533458213&set=o.58690437343&type=3&theater

543684_398982533458213_100000394093101_1252855_652665235_n.jpg

Marvel Ultimate Alliance license

That's probably the best way to get comic characters to look realistic in 1:6 scale, kind of like what they're doing with Arkham City.

Looks like people just list what they wish for.

There is no such thing as a big hit that is for everyone.Everyone have different taste,but the biggest hits in this hobby so far is imo the TDK line,Nicholson Joker,Rambo 3 and Reeve Superman.

I think Back to the Future would be extremly popular too.

Last edited:
I think Star Trek (Original Series & Next Generation) would sell very well and be an instant hit. There are tons of Star Trek fans waiting for Hot Toys, or Enterbay to pickup up these two license and make awesome figures. You have so many characters to choose from: The Crews, Klingons, the Borg, etc., etc. = $$$$$ :wink1:

Solid Snake MGS 1,2 and new 1987 Predator

PS: Add some comments and likes :) > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=398982533458213&set=o.58690437343&type=3&theater

543684_398982533458213_100000394093101_1252855_652665235_n.jpg

:exactly: YES!!!!!! :exactly:

I think Star Trek (Original Series & Next Generation) would sell very well and be an instant hit. There are tons of Star Trek fans waiting for Hot Toys, or Enterbay to pickup up these two license and make awesome figures. You have so many characters to choose from: The Crews, Klingons, the Borg, etc., etc. = $$$$$ :wink1:

Indeed, i'd buy all TOS figures

Can't think of a more proven franchise, lasted the test of time, continues to have fans, and continues to live as a franchise after 50 or so years.

Agree with several people.

I think the best bet would be to do a figure that no other company has done.

Clint Eastwood has been done by some of the off brands as Dirty Harry but Josie Wales, High Plains Drifter?

Chuck Norris - Walker TX Ranger Bearded and Early movies Good Guys Wear Black style with just the stash...

Boondock Saints. - Brothers, Rocko and The Dad..
Norman Reedus
Sean Patrick Flanery
David Della Rocco
Billy Connolly

Although Rocky has been done, it was from Rocky III/IV. A Rocky in Street Clothes from the original movie with the Boxing clothes and a beat up after fight head would be awesome.

Carl Weathers in his Pre Fight Uncle Sam outfit.

John Wayne as Marshall Rooster Cogburn

Off the top of my head ...

Russell Crowe's "Maximus" from Gladiator ...

tumblr_lssqk00Rvi1qm9bnyo1_400.jpg

Sean Connery's "James Bond ...

110801-sean-connery8.jpg

From video games, I think COD MW's "Soap MacTavish" would sell extremely well ...

tumblr_lyzl9drbtm1r74pf7.jpg

And, for an offbeat choice -- George C. Scott's "Patton" ...

george-s-patton-331-image_george-c-scott-patton.jpg

SnakeDoc

Daniel Craig James Bond
Matt Damon Jason Bourne
Neo from Matrix
Russell Crowe Gladiator
Bruce Willis Die Hard
Brad Pitt Ed Norton Fight Club

Now if those don't sell... I don't know a thing about pop culture

I think both Craig and Connery would sell well enough -- Connery better than Craig. Maybe even Brosnan. I doubt seriously Moore, Dalton or Lazenby would sell nearly as well, though.

SnakeDoc

That would really fall into strictly horror. Not an easily recognizable name or face to people who don't watch or know about The Walking Dead. Would still be cool though.

You think there are a lot of people aware of this hobby that aren't also aware of The Walking Dead?

- Kill Bill The Bride

So long overdue...

Chewbacca.

What? Nobody wants Chewbacca.

:lol

Dc's version of modern Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan

Superman?

wizard of oz figures if done right.

That's something that could pull in people from outside (if anything can).

Back