WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- FLYBOY AND BUNHEAD UPDATES!

Definitely looking forward to having one of these in HT scale on a Bespin Han. Between WGP's sculpts and Ski's paints HT could not do better IMO. Bunhead will also be a welcome addition down the road.

what happened to bun head?

Thanks to Ski... My Han is ready for the display case!
9E642089-3246-4FC5-985B-12031B7D17BF-11650-0000065FD5E0E86A_zpsd3100f71.jpg

A904C2AD-6A22-4DDF-82E2-CBB486DF17E7-11650-0000065FCE915821_zpse44912e7.jpg

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- BUNHEAD pics!

Leia looks fantastic Rick. Excellent likeness. Glad I waited for this one.

Bunhead came out nice guys, when I get moved id definantly like one of her.

i look forward to seeing her painted up Im looking for white fabric possibly silk to make it screen accurate.

Id also love to see a Hoth or Bespin Leia

images

Carrie+Fisher+leiabespin.jpg

Last edited:

I heard a rumor that we will be offering a Chewbacca sometime in the near future

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead

I heard a rumor that we will be offering a Chewbacca sometime in the near future

Not "near" future because we need to experiment a lot, but WGP is looking to do a deluxe 1:6 Walking Carpet furred figure as a cool project with a very close friend of ours for 2014. It's early days right now but the idea is to have a choice of either a roaring head or closed mouth (since I am assuming heads will be too fragile to head-swap when haired).

And the severed head of Bea Arthur* from the holiday special just because (laugh). *Final product subject to change.

We are waiting on getting the painted proto of bun head '77 back before debuting her, and I know we will be making a "Smooth operator Colt 45" Lando for sure because we are making a concept Tim Burton Harvey Dent-Two face early next year so we will have a sculpt made to tweak and use for him. :)

And I'll be ready for some great pics of him photo-bombing every bodies 1:6 set-ups! (laugh) :)

those bodies that were hot toys knock off in black might be the best solution since he wasn't ubber muscular.

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- Han is being retired as of Dec 1st

WHAT!!??!!!

Anyone have any advice on fitting the Han head onto a HT body? The drill hole might be a little small and I'm also realizing that the HT normal neck is both huge and pretty long. Or is there a recommendation fora different body?

you could try the old kaustic bodies there still on ebay it's what im using but you may need to dremil either way.

Back