WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- painted Bunhead by Small Studios!

Thanks guys!

We love SW, but it has never been an A-list priority because there are so many other things we love too and SW is getting the official SW love from SS and HT.

However, for 2014 we see us finishing off the ANH main characters with Luke and Ben (and maybe a few variants of the main cast), and as we mentioned, are looking into offering a deluxe furred Chewie as well, and will then be moving onto ESB.

We are planning on releasing a deluxe costumed Ashoka finally, and we have been commissioned to make Padme, so it will be a fun year!

Will the Padme be ep1, ep2, or ep3?

I'd be most interested in ep1.
va7l.jpg
ihse.jpg

You know it. Ears are part of the likeness. You big tease! :)

new Han

:panic: Inigou!!!!

holy crap.. amazing!! This is a first day must buy for me!!

Any news on any upcoming heads? :)

The Natalie Portman was just finished for a commission who will be selling copies. Han V.2 is at the printers right now, and we have been commissioned to make an Ashoka head as an adult (tweak commission). There will be more heads through out the year, but thats whats happening with SW now. :)

Dude, sweet! Very nice!!! :)

New head looks fantastic. I'll use for Bespin or ESB.

Mr. E, Is that the Sideshow Smuggler/ANH on a HT or KO body? If so, which body are you using? I have the same HS and bought a SS ANH Han for the outfit. I cannot for the life of me recall where I put it, but it's around here somewhere.

Back