WANTED, any good Predator picture ref.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just thinking... hot toys must plan to release a few or the whole lot of lost hunters somewhere down the line. theyd probably add a different trophy for each figure. so once you collect em all and youre down close to $1000 you can have a trophy wall:lol

..or maybe im ust giving them ideas:lol:lol

i was just thinking... hot toys must plan to release a few or the whole lot of lost hunters somewhere down the line. theyd probably add a different trophy for each figure. so once you collect em all and youre down close to $1000 you can have a trophy wall:lol

..or maybe im ust giving them ideas:lol:lol

...i relly hope this, really...that someday it will happen...

the day i will begin to steal:mwaha:p

Once Again this is an excellent thread
One of the Best i have seen
Real shame about Kevin Peter Hall passing away when he did :monkey2

this thread makes me want to watch Predator and buy a HT Pred. Great thread with some incredible pictures. :rock

a few more predator 2 ref photos.
If I have already posted any I apologize.
Rattlesnake2.jpg

rattlesnakebody.jpg

losthuntersaddonheads.jpg

losthunters2.jpg

borg.jpg

HipFullbod.jpg

hippie.jpg

The ram bio..
ramhead.jpg

And of course the actual lost hunters individual screen shots.
Hot toys really need to make these guys....
when I win the lottery. :lol
predator 2 elder..
P2elderscreenshot.png

the boar..
reallygoodbrotherboarscreenshot.png

the borg..
borgscreenshot.png

the ram 2...
ramsceenshot.png

the hippie
hippiescreenshot.png

the snake..
snakescreenshot.png

the gort...
gortscreenshot.png

the predator 1 lost hunter
p1losthunterscreenshot.png

the boar 2..
boarscreenshot.png

FFOOOOAAAACKING WOWWW!!! these pics are amazing, coincidentaly i still think about the lost hunters moments ago..

ah , i forgot...i know the names of the masked lost hunters but never know the names of the unmasked hunters, like the snake, hippie, are they official?

All hail uscmhicks & Facebox!

Holy ****!!! Thanks for those gorgeous pics and screen grabs, guys! Those are some extremely useful additions to the growing collection of ultimate Predator references here.

I wish I had something of equal value, but all I have at the moment are a few cheesy screen pics I shot with my digital camera. Anyway, here are a few that didn't turn out too bad and that may be of some use...

Dark Horse: Predator 2 - No. 1
pred2no1.jpg

Dark Horse: Predator 2 - No. 2
pred2no2.jpg

P2 - Hunters:
P1010020.jpg

P2 Pred's Fork-blade Projectile:
forkblade.jpg

Alien Skull Trophies:
P1010019.jpg

Kevin's Pred Eye Contacts:
P1010058-1.jpg

Lastly, here are some pics of a Wolf Predator mask that was up on eBay a while back. These were posted in the Wolf thread but thought they might be worth adding here too.
WolfMask-1.jpg

WolfMask-2.jpg

WolfMask-3.jpg

Yeah! These new pics are awesome! And no fears Wook! I haven't forgotten your request for pics. The two comics covers were two I had, so I will post one I know you'll all like soon. Great new images though!

the wolf mask is from a guy named bob bagsy , ( either basy or baggy , something like that ) he makes some great stuff but I personally prefer the look of Pete Manders wolf mask.
I will try to gt a pic of it for this thread.
No problem about the pics by the way.

the wolf mask is from a guy named bob bagsy , ( either basy or baggy , something like that ) he makes some great stuff but I personally prefer the look of Pete Manders wolf mask.
I will try to gt a pic of it for this thread.
No problem about the pics by the way.

Yes please :D. The more pics the better ^^

ah , i forgot...i know the names of the masked lost hunters but never know the names of the unmasked hunters, like the snake, hippie, are they official?

I'm not sure if there official to be honest , I've been a member over at the hunters lair for ages and we just always refer to them as that. I think thy are though as I recall someone saying they were names from Stan the man. Although like I said I'm not fully sure. :eek:

More shots now in this post , not great ones but some. Gimme a sec..
MTV AVP CRIBS..
avp5.png

avp2-1.png

avp4.png

avp1.png

Maybe some more , let me keep looking....

Last edited:
Back