WANTED, any good Predator picture ref.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Now there are ALIEN pictures up in here, including debates about the super-facehugger?

I gotta get me some of this action! :D

a3_16.jpg

a3_20.jpg

Superfacehugger.jpg

a3caps.jpg

74_10.jpg

Here are a few pix of a super-facehugger that commissioned Spinksy to make for me.

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture105.jpg

This was NEVER intended to be a "drone" creating a "Queen making" super facehugger. Egg morphing was the Alien's original lifecycle. It creates a normal egg (Brett) and keeps a victim (Dallas) close by for impregnation. The victim will birth a normal Alien and the cycle starts again. NO QUEEN!

Please don't confuse the orignal lifecycle with anything that Cameron dreamed up. They're two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT lifecycles.

Though you are correct regarding the intentions of the 1st film, the movie depicts the possibility that the drone in ALIEN was indeed making a super-facehugger.

If someone was to watch the series from 1-4 without any outside influences from other fans or from the commentary, they would most likely come to the same conclusions of the drone making a super-facehugger.

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong.. it's just that cannon plays a big part.
"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in the movie".
I hate to say it, and that's the same reason why AVP lets me down so greatly, but after it gets printed on film... that's all she wrote. Intentions become no more than what could/should/would have been.

Last edited:
Oh man! That queen facehugger looks wicked!! Is it 1:1? Looks incredible.
And how did you make the flooring for this? I want something like this too:monkey2
Picture105.jpg

Oh man! That queen facehugger looks wicked!! Is it 1:1? Looks incredible.
And how did you make the flooring for this? I want something like this too:monkey2
Picture105.jpg

Thanks. Spinksy is Da Man.

However, it's only 1:6th. So, it's to scale with the Hot Toys series.
The flooring isn't "made". It came with the 12" Alien Drone from McFarlane Toys.
Picture017.jpg

They're still available all over EBay. https://cgi.ebay.com/Alien-VS-Preda...ryZ36565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There is a 1:1 kit of the super facehugger though.
You just gotta luck out on EBay and have the funds available:

full_facehugger.jpg
and:

QFacehugger1.jpg

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Last edited:
ok stupid me!! I thought this was what you had commissioned :lol
Man I'm going to break down one day and buy the AVPR warrior just for the facehugger.....

a3caps.jpg

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade here, guys, but isn't this supposed to be a Predator reference thread? I love all of the great Alien-related stuff you've added here, but wouldn't it be better to start a brand new thread for it instead of mixing up all the Predator and Alien images? Just a thought. Stuff that good deserves its own thread anyways! :D :monkey3

Love that super-facehugger, by the way! I still have a 1/1 Halcyon PVC hugger kit that's been in my Alien collection for ages. I built it up with a wire armature wrapped with foam inside the tail and fingers so it can articulate. That was one of the coolest Alien model kits ever made, and it never fails to creep out anyone I show it to. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find one of those super-facehuggers on ebay one of these days. :monkey5

Last edited:
These are some GREAT images....I thought I had all the images there were to be had. But the Winston Pred II stuff is new to me. Thanks for sharing!

Kangolkid

can you post some picture of the 4 " new " lost hunters bio at natural light for see detailed colour schemes

Yeah, that's King Willie, mon. The dreads he wore in the movie was obviously a wig, which they added to this severed replica of his head after the effects makeup was finished, presumably. For some reason it looks a lot more realistic here in good light than it did in the movie!

really sorry for bumping this back to the top but I think it should be for two reasons , for more awesome pics and also for me to tell you guys a member of the paint department from sideshow just contacted me about supplying them with pics for pred 2 stuff.. could we be gonna see the lost hunters soon or maybe a 1:1 predator 2 ?!! :rock
that was certainly a surprise ! :rock

Where do most of these pics come from? Like the lost hunters for example, are they in The Winston Effect? Is that a good book for Predator stuff? How much is in there about predator?

yeah alot did come from the winston effect others were just found around the internet as I have searched the past years on sites such as thehiveforum and thehunterslair.

yeah alot did come from the winston effect others were just found around the internet as I have searched the past years on sites such as thehiveforum and thehunterslair.

But there is allot of predator stuff in The Winston Effect?

but we are talking about sideshow not hot toys, ain't? sideshow don't make 1/6 predator stuff...at least for now...

Back