WANTED, any good Predator picture ref.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd bump this, some one must have some new pics?

Here's a snapshot from the HD version of Predator 2:

vlcsnappredator2ez0.jpg

If you want other specific shots from the movie the let me know!

hot toys should have added those rubbery looking quills to the figure while flexible enough to still get the mask on

Here are some more snaps:

vlcsnap211114kh3.jpg

vlcsnap210888gp3.jpg

vlcsnap210512wb7.jpg

vlcsnap206071wp0.jpg

You know what he's saying here?:
vlcsnap205665gy7.jpg

Serious "0WNAGE":
vlcsnap209375pd6.jpg

vlcsnap205450hi8.jpg

vlcsnap205156lf6.jpg

Where did he pull this out from?:
vlcsnap207619wf1.jpg

Note how the mask in the movie is totally different to the HOT TOYS one!??? How did they get it so wrong?

Last edited:
I haven't a clue about the breathing mask to be honest because I don't own the battle damaged figure. Might do one day though ! :rock

And yeah , when the hell did they release pred 2 on blu-ray ?

The biggest difference between the respirator mask in the film and the HT version seems to be the fitting where the hose attaches to it. It also doesn't look like the hose was quite so thick.

I haven't a clue about the breathing mask to be honest because I don't own the battle damaged figure. Might do one day though ! :rock

And yeah , when the hell did they release pred 2 on blu-ray ?

Who said it was out on blu-ray?!?!? Not me. :gun

This movie was on HD TV and then recorded :chew.

:peace

When did they release Predator 2 on Blu ray?? I know they released the original Predator but not the 2nd.

I'm betting it came out in another region on HD DVD.

EDIT: None of the import sites show it, and they would carry something like that. I'm not sure what he's talking about. Maybe an upconvert?

Just thought I'd bump this thread as I'm doing my review of 1/4 scale bust. I like it a lot, it's far better in hand than in any pics I've seen to date, but with the closed mandibles and no mask there is something not quite right. I think it's the severity of the frown, and the whole head could perhaps do with being a bit wider.... not sure though. Any thoughts out there.

theres something wrong going on around the crown and eye area that i cant quite put my finger on. its just not right and dosent look like a pred should IMO.

Cheers guys, the crown looks OK to me, I think it's the frown mostly, but I have to say it actually looks pretty darn good in hand... gonna try and photograph it tonight, hope it's more photogenic than I fear it's gonna be!

Back