WANTED, any good Predator picture ref.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I will sort this out...
I will save them to my photobucket then rehost them , gimme a sec..
Are you guys interested in any alien stuff ( my fave ) because I have just found a crap load of that !.

I remember this specifically and funnily enough ( not on this forum ) it was figure master Les who either made or just uploaded this. I am going to contact him later about using any of his pics in this to make sure hes happy with it. If not I will pull them. Honestly though I have alot of alien pics here ( not sure where alot are from ) but I think you guys will like em.
ALIEN_WARRIORDRONE_Chart_001b.jpg

Just found some more similar to this one from Les which he probably did upload , I will put them up now for you guys but I'm definitely going to send him an email in a sec to see if this is ok..
A L I E N
alienrefles.jpg

ALIENS
alienrefles2.jpg

ALIEN 3
alienrefles3.jpg

ALIEN RESURRECTION
alienrfles4.jpg

AVP
alienrefles5.jpg

Last edited:
More shots now in this post , not great ones but some. Gimme a sec..
MTV AVP CRIBS..
avp5.png

avp2-1.png

avp4.png

avp1.png

Maybe some more , let me keep looking....

Looving the bio helm on top left there. I would like to see that on a 1/6 Predator model kit. "first picture"

I'm getting a little confused as to whats up and whats not so if I repeat any images sorry. Just let me know if any are and I will get rid of them if you want.
alienpic36.jpg

alienpic35.jpg

alienpic34.jpg

alienpic33.jpg

alienpic31.jpg

alienpic30.jpg

alienpic29.jpg

alienpic28.jpg

alienpic27.jpg

alienpic26.jpg

never seen that facehugger so close up before. Its the Super facehugger, right?

Yeah the super facehugger ( I always thought they could of had a better name , it sounds like a superhero !. )
Heres a phrase from the avp encyclopedia about her.

The super facehugger or the queen face hugger is different from the rest. It usually a little larger than the other facehuggers and has more of a metalic exoskeleton and it limbs are usually very sharp spears. It has spines going down the middle of it back, and can impregnate multiple times. This face hugger will make a queen, and then make her royal elite guards to keep her safe as she starts her journey. This super facehugger is not made by a queen, it is made by a drone/adult. This fact is later discovered in the comic book series and explains how the alien queen comes about in the second movie Aliens. They start to show how the adult reproduces the the super facehugger in the first movie in the cut secenes. When Ripley sees Bretts transformation and some of the other crew members down in the docking bay. The Aliens are able to introduce DNA into the human system that alters their body's chemistry so dramaticaly that it begins to morph into an alien egg. The DNA is passed into the host system from a stinger located at the tip of the alien tail. It takes ruffly 24 to 36 hours for complete transformation. It does not fully explain this in the comics or in the movies. It just introduces the idea and leaves the rest up to speculation.

Yeah the super facehugger ( I always thought they could of had a better name , it sounds like a superhero !. )

The super facehugger or the queen face hugger is different from the rest. It usually a little larger than the other facehuggers and has more of a metalic exoskeleton and it limbs are usually very sharp spears. It has spines going down the middle of it back, and can impregnate multiple times. This face hugger will make a queen, and then make her royal elite guards to keep her safe as she starts her journey. This super facehugger is not made by a queen, it is made by a drone/adult. This fact is later discovered in the comic book series and explains how the alien queen comes about in the second movie Aliens. They start to show how the adult reproduces the the super facehugger in the first movie in the cut secenes. When Ripley sees Bretts transformation and some of the other crew members down in the docking bay. The Aliens are able to introduce DNA into the human system that alters their body's chemistry so dramaticaly that it begins to morph into an alien egg. The DNA is passed into the host system from a stinger located at the tip of the alien tail. It takes ruffly 24 to 36 hours for complete transformation. It does not fully explain this in the comics or in the movies. It just introduces the idea and leaves the rest up to speculation.

Thanks dude :D. Too bad that whe havent seen more of this hugger in the movies. if though they make a new movie it will probably have something in there with the super hugger. And yes i agree on the name. Sounds like it can fly and walk through walls, lol.

someone needs to photoshop a batman or superman cape on it !. :lol:lol
If I find any more pics in my ( what I think can now be called ) library ! :lol I will be sure to upload them. No problem guys.

Tay.

I'm not sure if there official to be honest , I've been a member over at the hunters lair for ages and we just always refer to them as that. I think thy are though as I recall someone saying they were names from Stan the man. Although like I said I'm not fully sure. :eek:

yes, because they have all cool names, cool reference names, only i don't know the 3 unmasked predators , cause the masked pred have names that recalls some characteristics/shape of their mask...

bytheway official or not are cool names to call...until you call one " hippie "
hippie:monkey1??? " hippie predator"... what he should gonna do of his life ? a predator called " hippie " ? protest against the predator's cruel hunt society/ religion? going around with a WV lovebus? or maybe it's called this way cause he came to woodstock for hunt hippies...

p.s. his favourite prey are hippies...

...They start to show how the adult reproduces the the super facehugger in the first movie in the cut secenes. When Ripley sees Bretts transformation and some of the other crew members down in the docking bay. The Aliens are able to introduce DNA into the human system that alters their body's chemistry so dramaticaly that it begins to morph into an alien egg. The DNA is passed into the host system from a stinger located at the tip of the alien tail. It takes ruffly 24 to 36 hours for complete transformation. It does not fully explain this in the comics or in the movies. It just introduces the idea and leaves the rest up to speculation.

Um....no.

This was NEVER intended to be a "drone" creating a "Queen making" super facehugger. Egg morphing was the Alien's original lifecycle. It creates a normal egg (Brett) and keeps a victim (Dallas) close by for impregnation. The victim will birth a normal Alien and the cycle starts again. NO QUEEN!

Please don't confuse the orignal lifecycle with anything that Cameron dreamed up. They're two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT lifecycles.

Um....no.

This was NEVER intended to be a "drone" creating a "Queen making" super facehugger. Egg morphing was the Alien's original lifecycle. It creates a normal egg (Brett) and keeps a victim (Dallas) close by for impregnation. The victim will birth a normal Alien and the cycle starts again. NO QUEEN!

Please don't confuse the orignal lifecycle with anything that Cameron dreamed up. They're two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT lifecycles.

This is a similar case to the "Star Wars EU...is it canon?" debate.

Some people do not consider it canon considering that those scenes and everything DID NOT APPEAR in the final movie.

Um....no.

I just accept what i read.. :D

This is a similar case to the "Star Wars EU...is it canon?" debate.

Some people do not consider it canon considering that those scenes and everything DID NOT APPEAR in the final movie.

Ahh...but it HAS been included in the DIRECTOR'S CUT of the film. The way it was INTENDED to be seen. So, it is canon.

I just accept what i read.. :D

That's not always the smart thing to do.

i think HT should really take in consideration to make some of these lost hunters , they have character, much character and are damn interesting and much cooler that all seen after, there aren't so much repetions, the pattern of most of them are completely original and individual , for example like the armor of " the borg " that is a completely original armor designed and built from scratch, really awesome and (sadly )never re-used, also his skin pattern totaly rocks, the skin patterns of all of them are very diverse like him that have green patterns and red dots, or " the hippie " who have dirty white base and black & grey speckled or " the ram " who have even some cyan skin

HT should make some of them but follow the accuracy 'cause there aren't much repetitions, send these pictures to Hot Toys !!!!!

Great new pics guys, we're creating the definitive collection of photo's of these beasties!

Back