WANTED, any good Predator picture ref.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ay as well give you the rest of what I have.
I hated avp2 and did prefer the first 1 but I still have pics !.
scan01.jpg

scan02.jpg

scan03.jpg

scan04.jpg

scan05.jpg

scan09.jpg

scan010.jpg

scan011.jpg

scan012.jpg

scan013.jpg

Here is some early Predator concept art, a couple of the VanDamme suit, and a few "Lost Hunter" pics...

predconceptart6ng1.jpg
predconceptart4gz0.jpg

predconceptart2tw3.jpg
predconceptart1jt1.jpg

predconceptartwf8.jpg
predconceptart3dp0.jpg

predconceptar4yl0.jpg
predconceptart5fz7.jpg

Con't...

This is definitely one the best threads ive seen in a while!

These are probably not new. but they are nice!

avp_03.jpg

PHoYFwtvzfGJss

PHNvuVSUjiFUSN

And some of this

2283027203_9b3cc88e0a_o.gif
2283027147_3ab77fb553_o.gif
2283027275_290ab5d49d_o.gif
2283027235_2866e2575d_o.gif

These are all better than I could have wished for, I'm hoping Les might have something hiden up his sleeve.
Thanks again Hicks, you're a one man Pred reference machine.
Great concept illustrations Sabres, I shall be compiling a little folder of many of these, thats for sure.

I'm working on it! :D
Most of these are what I have already though. I will see.
Hang loose Scans and all take time, so look for my additions later this evening or so.
But this is a GREAT thread!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Great Les, the way I look at it is, no image is too small to not be of use... well, within reason.
Sometimes an obscure little photo brings to light a detail you've never noticed before.
Looking forward to your images Les

Hey all.First off,incredible pics-ridiculous amount of reference shots in there.
And about the first look of the pred-ugly beyond belief! I could not imagine myself obsessing over (like I do now with the HT preds)1/6 figures of something that looked that bad!Thank you Stan!:rotfl

I'm completely in awe of this thread!!! :google :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Needless to say this will be the place to visit for any superdetailing, repainting or sculpting refs. What an amazing collection of material so far, really mind boggling! There's still plenty of stuff out there... I'd especially like to see some more Lost Hunters pics, maybe some good screen grabs at least, and some nice pics of the P2 Elder would be great, too. If only I had screen grabbing capability right now, I'd gladly pitch in, but unfortunately I don't!
:monkey2 :banghead

nice additions facebox , it would have been great if all the way back in pred 2 there was a predalien head in that trophy collection.
:rock

Back