VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man. I am so bummed. I didn't have this pre-ordered yet. I guess I won't bother to track it down now, though. Just not close enough after the excellent Max.

Until all of the in hand photos start showing up here in a couple of months and everyone pretends that they loved it all along :)

Until all of the in hand photos start showing up here in a couple of months and everyone pretends that they loved it all along :)

You sound pretty convinced :lol

After seeing all the pictures I highly doubt it. But yeah, let's wait... anyway even if I'm not convinced with the figure I should keep my preorder now, otherwise I would loose my 40$ reservation with OSK. So... even if this turns bad, better to resell her by myself, mint-in-box.

I like it, but I always planned the Imperitor looks all along. So the sculpt being dead on didn’t matter.

The skin color bothers me most, but this is a 150.00 Figure, you can’t expect HT quality.

We ***** and complain about HT charging 260 a figure, but then we get mad when we don’t get HT quality for 150.00.

Can’t win? Personally , as a designer and a modder, I can do more and have more enjoyment from the art that I do after getting a figure , then some of the out of the box HT stuff.

Max was tons of fun Modding and Weathering. There was a lot of disappointment when he showed up at first. But the thread was a gold mine watching the guys here make him look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The body switch was a no-brainer to begin with, just like weathering.
I do understand the frustration but the drop in quality was expected.

Agreed, we can all share and learn from each other, body type, weathering, clothing mods etc It’s one of the great things about these forums. We sometimes forget that these places aren’t just for dropping an opinion, they’re also about helping each other out. Modding might not be for everyone but for those that do it gets shared a lot in these here pages and that’s fantastic!

What she really needs is a torso extension, not ankle extensions. Is it even possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don’t think the torso is off....the outfit is making it look that way....
The high belts and pants do that...
2ffe1547b34b5adbce8d726e0b52d8db.jpeg

36d8e8d670587af57f088915a727a8d3.jpg

Yeah I suggested that too, but it would probably just make her look even skinnier than she already is.

I'm sure there will be lots of experimentation in here though and someone will come up with a great solution or the perfect body to use. And it will probably still be cheaper than commissioning a completely custom figure of her.

man, i think i decided i might keep my order. this pic she looks pretty decent. I especially love the clothes, arm and accessories. I was thinking if there was no way to put her clothes and head on a larger body, I just won't display Max and her together. I think by herself she looks ok. And for the only Furiosa figure out there gotta take what you can get. Waited too long to have her. So i think im keeping it :)

36d8e8d670587af57f088915a727a8d3.jpg

A few more pics...

And another golden Chinese comment...

“So many gods can't save this head sculpture! Didn't the aunt think about repainting the factory? This is to break the jar!”

69b54e1a2e0adf07620d5dc4e3458baa.jpeg

d2e9eeb435c254ae6a2c7d6a6a4bde3b.jpeg

2ed471f25f6368a267921e9a63c9895a.jpeg

I like that you can display her without the mech arm, but that head sculpt still sucks. Maybe it'll be better if I dip the whole head in black paint for an ultra grungy version. :lol

and people calling their supplies to reorder their canceled preorders

Back