VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am cancelling kid Furiosa.

I love the clothing and arm, but it just doesn't look like Furiosa IMO. She should be taller than Max. There is really no resemblance to Charliez at all. And there is just no way those clothes could fit on a larger body and i don't like customizing figures. We pay a lot as-is, its not worth it to me to have to customize it to make it better.

Will that amazing beautiful Tori headsculpt be proportional to this VTS figure? My guess it probably won't be.

Just so disappointing having waited all this time and Max is such an amazing figure, i really had high hopes.

its one of my favorite films of all time, but I just can't put that on my shelf next to Max and feel good about it. I rather wait and maybe someday someone else will make her. And I rather use the funds to buy other Hot Toys.

Good luck to those that do get her. Maybe someone will be able to customize it to be a little more respectable to the character and charliez.

I will cancel my preorder... Very dissaponited with furiosa... I´m sure the all teather parts will come downd with time... :(

maybe the small size is not that noticeable when you pose her like this..?

f347806ee5a9d058c7ac9c4fa5c5cde4.jpg

For those planning to do a body swap, which Phicen would you use?
I dont reckon I would use a phicen. The bust on those female bodies always seem a bit too extreme and sometimes it works for a figure and sometimes it doesnt. I would maybe try a Jiaou for more realistic proportions? May have to darken up the skin tone a bit though as those bodies are usually pretty white skinned.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For those planning to do a body swap, which Phicen would you use?

This is what I’d like to know too. If you are able to let us know the height of a Normal phicen and Jiaou I’d appreciate it.
My Max is exactly 12 inches tall as he had a body swap don’t know if that’s taller or shorter than the stock body.
I emailed VTS asking if they know what skin tone they used on the furiosa fig.

Most phicen female bodies with have your custom figure standing at 11 1/2 inches tall.
3418cd1d16ea21aeae0cf6ea6b885bd5.jpg
48cab2196a59eb846cfaaad96a9a9d14.jpg

The nice part about phicen's though are that you can oftentimes find those height extenders that just plug into the bottom of their ankle pegs to add another 1/2 inch if desired.

Most phicen female bodies with have your custom figure standing at 11 1/2 inches tall.
3418cd1d16ea21aeae0cf6ea6b885bd5.jpg
48cab2196a59eb846cfaaad96a9a9d14.jpg

That’s great thanks for the measurement. I don’t think half an inch is too bad a loss and with leg extenders she’ll be ok. Just have to wait and see if we can match a skin tone. Luckily she’s a dirty girl so even if there is a bit of a difference some dirt can mask it possibly. Might email Kit chen or KG Hobby and see if they can take one out and compare to some of their third party offerings to get a feel for the skin tone etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poptoys has a new seamless "Xing" body with smaller bust sizes coming out, but not sure how tall it'll be.

Even if it's not possible to put the outfit on a taller body though I plan to keep the figure anyway, as it's the only Furiosa we'll get and a character I really want to have.

And unlike Daenerys she at least has a really cool and detailed outfit to make up for the other issues.

Yeah, that could be very tricky. Corn starch can help get the clothing onto phicen bodies sometimes but yeah, it could be a tough for sure!

Some of the new Phicen "strong female" bodies have good shoulders... but yeah, the boobage is too big.

The Jiaou look OK but the arms and shoulders look like a mannequin. Better than what comes with the VTS though for sure.

Assuming the pants are long enough, I'm certain the pleather will stretch enough to accommodate some healthier legs.

Back