VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep she’s gonna need some hardcore weathering but nothing too tough. Very bright lights and not sure if they’re just the pics on here but they look very low res. Lets get a few more photographers pics first. But the arm was my main concern but it looks quality. Really looking forward to this she really is a quality character. Even after this film has been out for a couple of years now it still entertains. Worst case we club together to get someone to sculpt a new head. She needs a place in my collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad picture with harsh light...first Max photos looked terrible but that thing was a beauty on my shelf on Christmas morning...this will be the same...hopefully minus the Christmas morning part though...

Why do the first pics of almost every figure have to be some noob taking poop photos which freaks everyone out.

Eventually more ppl actually get it in hand and it ends up being a great figure.

The cycle that we as collectors go through gets tiring lol

...auch. She’s tiny
a2eda4a19669c57d3329685ba09bc8c3.jpg

Face looks better in those shots already

The reality is she’s taller then he is by a lot....

But in the film they portray her as smaller.

I think this is similar to the Rey / Kylo issue.
ad054988d1700699a03e404b02120ce5.jpeg

224fb0e0d6e6e57a6d792498d5598fe7.jpeg

Well, I was expecting this to be much better, but in those photos with Max she appears to be a child size figure from all angles, the super skiny almost barbie type body do not help either. I have the Mad Max figure and like it a lot, is a great one out of the box and with some work will look even better, but in Furiosa case...technicaly...I will have to buy a new body, hope the HS is not in the small size and looks better and more in line with the prototype and also that the clothes fit the new body and a swap of the mechanical arm is possible, to many things on top of the initial figure cost, think I will pass....it sad since I was really looking forward to buy this figure.

Well, I was expecting this to be much better, but in those photos with Max she appears to be a child size figure from all angles,
That's what I thought when I saw the comparison photo, it's Kid Furiosa.
The reality is she’s taller then he is by a lot....

But in the film they portray her as smaller.

I think this is similar to the Rey / Kylo issue.
ad054988d1700699a03e404b02120ce5.jpeg

224fb0e0d6e6e57a6d792498d5598fe7.jpeg

She's not that much taller than hardy (1"), and she's wearing heels in that second pic, but yeah this is way undersized.
I'm surprised the Mad Max licensor and Theron let the height issue slide..... oh wait.

Don't judge female figures by their appearance ... judge them on their skills.

Like how well they hold their accessories.

Not gonna lie m'self, came out maybe better than I thought...knew it would not look as good as the prototype...expected the drop off that we got with Max and that looks like what we are getting and Max is one of my favorite figures. I'm pretty happy... Bring it on Monkey Depot!

my biggest disappointment is her size. i’m hoping maybe her clothes will fit on a taller female body.

Well this is a huge disappointment.

Not only is the head too small for upscaling, but the clothes will likely not fit a properly scaled Furiosa -- pants too short, t-shirt too small, etc.

Torn now about whether to purchase or not. To have a good figure, I'd need to find a new body ($80+) and a new head and have it painted ($150-$200+).

I really wasn't planning on having to re-mod the entire figure to have a Furiosa. Nor pay close to $500 to have her.

Back