VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max took over a year as well. It will show up when it shows up. I’m not worried. VTS/Dam has a good track record.

Oh no doubt I’d rather they took the time and got it as good as it can get, especially as I think there won’t be any official releases of her anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect it fairly soon....no really justification, I just see that their usual turn around time is about 1 year 6 months...

She is still on the splash page at VTS Facebook so my guess is she is still a GO.
a9f97ccd1d447882210ccd51fecde89b.jpg

Half the time I totally lose track of figs I got on PO.

That’s why I make a sub-folder on my computer for each figure on PO (under whichever vender I’ve ordered from), and have all the photos for it in there. That way I never lose track. Once the figure arrives, I move that sub-folder from the “On Order” folder to the “Already Own” folder; it’s a little OCD, but it works.

That’s why I make a sub-folder on my computer for each figure on PO (under whichever vender I’ve ordered from), and have all the photos for it in there. That way I never lose track. Once the figure arrives, I move that sub-folder from the “On Order” folder to the “Already Own” folder; it’s a little OCD, but it works.

HAHAHAHAH

Omg , I am WITH you soul brother!

I do exactly the same thing. I add my new pics of “in hand” to it later also.

Good thing to keep for insurance claims later also. But you need a rider on your home owners for special collections.

My preorder lists are old school in pen on paper, crossing them off as they arrive. I rewrote it last week as it had extended to four sides of A4. Got it onto one side, about 30 figures outstanding. Some are two per order, so less than 30 orders.

HT Ripley had been hogging the oldest spot for a long time, but Furiosa's getting up there.

When they arrive they get updated on a digital list where I can make notes of any changes I make to them.

Currently Furiosa is holding the title for longest wait.

Doubt she can top the 3 year wait I just ended for AWIL statue from PCS

My preorder lists are old school in pen on paper, crossing them off as they arrive. I rewrote it last week as it had extended to four sides of A4. Got it onto one side, about 30 figures outstanding. Some are two per order, so less than 30 orders.

HT Ripley had been hogging the oldest spot for a long time, but Furiosa's getting up there.

When they arrive they get updated on a digital list where I can make notes of any changes I make to them.

Ha I do this too, but I write stuff down on cards I get free from work. Every few months after enough stuff is crossed off I have to rewrite them. Lots of stuff crossed off and soon to be crossed off lately:)

My Preorder list is all in my head; there's two, this figure and the Royal Guard at Timewalker, that's it.
I'll probably have both come in at the same time next year. :lol

Well some news is better than no news....

It does feel a lot longer than a year....

Back