VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's just they never are on time with their releases. Max took almost two years to release as it was announced around 2015 and didn't arrive until late 2016. So I wouldn't be surprised if this came out mid or late this year.

I really hope it does make it to production....

I only have a few figure I wanted that were announced last year or so...

This is near the top of the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max really is an exemplary bootleg release of a modern, exceptional property. It would seem like lightning striking twice to actually get her any where near the prototype of if at all, but here's to hope.

Max really is an exemplary bootleg release of a modern, exceptional property. It would seem like lightning striking twice to actually get her any where near the prototype of if at all, but here's to hope.

I think VTS has a pretty decent track record of delivering a final product that lives up to the prototype. I don’t think there’s any reason to think that this won’t be the case with Furiosa. It just may take a while.

I think VTS has a pretty decent track record of delivering a final product that lives up to the prototype. I don’t think there’s any reason to think that this won’t be the case with Furiosa. It just may take a while.
I agree they have so far done so. The paint apps is of course not prototype accurate but it gets the job done. I'm excited to see how it goes for this so I can pair her to my almost completed max.

If you go to them and ask like $300 you can do payments. I would go for it as they were going up with their last max up to almost $800. So getting it now would be best. Assuming they haven't gone up in price.

If you go to them and ask like $300 you can do payments. I would go for it as they were going up with their last max up to almost $800. So getting it now would be best. Assuming they haven't gone up in price.
Thank you! They look amazing, but for that price, I just can't justify it, sadly...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you! They look amazing, but for that price, I just can't justify it, sadly...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I can agree with you. There are better options for a head sculpt besides ML versions. Speaking in General but I would give it time. I can actually imagine jnix doing a furiosa sculpt if anything. I think however the vts sculpt will be ok.

This sculpt has a damn good likeness I think (and I remember him offering it in the custom section briefly last year), but until I actually get the VTS figure in hand I'm hesitant to buy any replacement head for it.

hhjk (800x325).jpg

If it’s like Wasteland Ranger....it will just show up one day....late....

But unfortunately , with unlicensed stuff......it’s the way it goes....

At least their proto images are usually in line with production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been just over a year now, can’t imagine that arm is easy to do.

Been just over a year now, can’t imagine that arm is easy to do.

Max took over a year as well. It will show up when it shows up. I’m not worried. VTS/Dam has a good track record.

Back