VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or any 1/6 company, sheesh, just interesting it seems someone has changed their mind on licensing this film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's just Funko because they get a licence for everything lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

True, however they still had to cancel the Tom Cruise Pop from The Mummy film because of his likeness issues. Some were released before the cancellation and are worth $400+ now.

True, however they still had to cancel the Tom Cruise Pop from The Mummy film because of his likeness issues. Some were released before the cancellation and are worth $400+ now.

Thats because the funko pop is actual a 1:1 replica to tom cruises real height and he didn't want people to realise.

Wow, Funko getting the license seems like HUGE news! As I understood it, Miller wouldn't allow any official products at all. I wonder if this opens the floodgates or if Funko will forever be the ONLY one.

I'd kill for some official vehicles and statues.

NECA has been hitting up Miller since Fury Road came out. Randy Falk apparently says it is a dream for him to bring that film into his stable so if things move forward beyond deformed crappy kids toys NECA will probably be the first to debut things. Miller bought the rights from WB for all merch so it is up to him.

Meanwhile, I hope these guys keep pumping out the quality UL stuff. Max is awesome and Furiosa looks even better if they can maintain the proto thru production.

Really want an Immortan Joe after that. The rest of the characters are less important. While arguably Nux is important to the film, I am not sure I would need him on a shelf and absolutely do not need Doof guy.

i'm guessing with the new enforcement of no bootleg/unlicensed products we won't be seeing much of a Mad Max figure again on this forum.

good thing is there are still other forums that allow such discussions.

My guess is that he probably only nixed the threads for specific figures/licenses he got notices for. But I could be totally wrong and this comment and thread will disappear into the ether within hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My guess is that he probably only nixed the threads for specific figures/licenses he got notices for. But I could be totally wrong and this comment and thread will disappear into the ether within hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Like Dave said, I think this mostly applies to those licenses that are cousins of existing licenses from established companies like SSC, Hot Toys, Star Ace, ThreeZero. No one is going after licensed Mad Max stuff, and if they are, they won't be successful.

That's my guess....I kinda like that.....

A surprise in the future..should be getting close now!!

Back