VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The estimate is Q3 2017
So you never know but given the complexity of the robotic arm and supposed weathering I doubt we will see it in 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe jumping the gun a bit. i saw someone me retailers with an Oct date.

It might be too soon to say we won't see this this year when it's not even Oct yet.

Maybe jumping the gun a bit. i saw someone me retailers with an Oct date.

It might be too soon to say we won't see this this year when it's not even Oct yet.

Yeah possibly and I really hope I'm wrong. I will eat that humble pie all day if I get Furiosa soon ;o)

A company with good quality track record, I can understand and give them more time - because they've proven themselves.
-On the other hand.. there is a company called Mole#$%- 8...:slap

I checked with Timewalker about this today, they don't have this scheduled to come in any time soon. The VTS Furiosa will most likely arrive sometime next year.

Best just to mentally resolve yourself to the fact we will never see this and then when it just mysteriously shows up you will have the high of your life.

It will come when it's ready. You wouldn't want an unfinished figure anymore than uncooked food! :lol

My wallet can use the break to recover from that $250 Ultron figure that I just picked up yesterday.

Same here, hulkbuster, Ghostbusters and ACPlay Catwoman all turned up pretty close together so I an burnt out!

Yeah I know,
9MGMuvh.jpg
but whatever!

It's true. All of it.

She ran away with VTS' Stallone Dredd and they're making 1/6 babies.

DFC just means she's in a holding pattern, because VTS product is often delayed.

I've seen this on a Facebook thread talking about the Furiosa figure. We should be worried, or just joking...? :(

View attachment 385075

--

You can always depend on desperation by some within the 1:6 hobby for whatever reasons.

If I had a dollar for every time someone got desperate over a delayed release . . . I can buy a bunch of HT figures . . . or much more figures from other 1:6 brands other than HT and Sideshow.

I don’t think they care. They are Asian if I remember and there is not much respect for copyrights there.

Back