VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any reputable sites that still have this up for pre-order? Or are there any e-bay sellers any of your can vouch for as being legit?

I preordered through Monkey Depot they did a bang up job of getting Max to me last year...not sure if they still have her in stock though..:

It's waitlisted there.

Maybe send an email......those guys are great over there. They will likely have extra.

I woudnt worry though....Max is still avaiable....Furiosa will be also after market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems like she's still available for preorder on ekiahobbies.com

Has anyone pre-ordered via that site before? Are they reliable?

Any reputable sites that still have this up for pre-order? Or are there any e-bay sellers any of your can vouch for as being legit?

Onesixthkit.com still appears
To have it for preorder. Great seller get loads of stuff from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got a line or word on this figure? Release?

Nope it's a VTS special. Nothing for ages and then BOOM! Arrives on the doorstep.

Would really love an Immortan Joe.

There's a couple custom projects but... eh, who knows? One I'm certain is a guy just showing off, and the other is taking a long time just for a render, no costume bits shown yet. I'm not hopeful for either project.

Hopefully, VTS will tackle him next.

We can hope....what an epic figure. I really did not think VTS would tackle Furiosa.....if she sells I think there is hope for Joe or Nux

Is this the VTS way? Not that I am complaining.....seems they were spot on with proto on Max

Back