VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problems is, with most ratings.....people are stupid...and complain about everything these days...even if its their own fault....

You cannot trust the average person to do a review of any worth.

I can see it now...."customer complained because his dolly was not looking good to him, so BAD SELLER!!!!!"

Very true.

The problems is, with most ratings.....people are stupid...and complain about everything these days...even if its their own fault....

I can see it now...."customer complained because his dolly was not looking good to him, so BAD SELLER!!!!!"

Yes, people complain about everything and consequently may focus their review on one single thing that may not be relevant to you. And then there's review bias---people with bad experiences are much more likely to write a review than people with good experiences.

The problem is that 1) there's no objective authority to rely on for retailer reviews and 2) the only people who can really weigh in on retailer experiences are customers (i.e., the average person).

You can take the word of someone you trust or try to gather so many reviews that, statistically, the outliers will have little impact on the overall rating, but the only way to know for sure is to take the plunge and buy from a retailer yourself. If you find a good one, then stick with them. I buy almost all of my figures from the same five websites: Sideshow, Timewalker Toys, Alter Ego Comics, BBTS, and OneSixthKit. I went with Timewalker Toys this time to pre-order Furiosa.

Ok here is my latest experience: so, this figure comes in two boxes as it's the so called B version that contains extra stuff. The store forgets to ship both boxes at once and ends up shipping two. This results in both packages being taken in by customs and I end up paying double customs. That pisses me off of cause, BUT it's a honest mistake. Figures doesn't usually come in two boxes and what else should they have done... don't know. A bad experience that a lot of buyers would instantly have reacted to by writing a bad review. But what's the chance it would happen again for someone else? Not very big and I already ordered from them again.
...just a little tale :)

My friend runs an ebay store (not toy related), and he does a great job at it, good customer service and very proffessional, his rating are solid for the most part, but some of the crap he has to deal with regarding difficult buyers would be enough to pull my hair out.

My friend runs an ebay store (not toy related), and he does a great job at it, good customer service and very proffessional, his rating are solid for the most part, but some of the crap he has to deal with regarding difficult buyers would be enough to pull my hair out.

same here

i would rather get Immortan Joe's son than nux , nux is an easy pass for me.

Rictus-Erectus-mad-max.jpg

A friend who works in the industry told me, he heard VTS gonna do Nux (w/ the steering wheel accessory) next and then Immortan Joe last in the line.
Immortan would be cool, but after seeing the film, Furiosa and Nux were the two I loved the most. And Slit. I loved that piece of **** for some reason.

Nux or Imortan?

Tough choice........

But added to the collection VTS has started? The Nux makes more sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll take Nux and Joe. I friggin love this movie and all of the characters are so good. Max is actually the least interesting to me but I think he's just meant to serve as a conduit for the audience. They struck gold on this line.

They gotta do Joe -- besides being the main villain, he'd just look so awesome on the shelf. Amazing design!

I'd take Nux but for pure shelf presence, I'd prefer Slit. Or Blackmask.

Whatever they make I'll take. I just hope they don't stop at Furiosa.

They gotta do Joe -- besides being the main villain, he'd just look so awesome on the shelf. Amazing design!

As he was also the main villain in Mad Max 1, be curious to see if anyone could convert the sculpt for a younger version.

Or if they sculpt him, include a second younger sculpt.

I hope the get Furiosa out before an injuction....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally I'd love to see a figure of the wife played by Zoe Kravitz. She may not have said very much, but she was still a pretty damn sexy and memorable looking character in my book. ;)

I hope the get Furiosa out before an injuction....

Yes. That is definitely something to worry about.

Personally I'd love to see a figure of the wife played by Zoe Kravitz. She may not have said very much, but she was still a pretty damn sexy and memorable looking character in my book. ;)

All the wives were pretty damn hot. But I'm with you Zoe peaked my interest, as did Abby.

Back