Vote Free Ada Chan headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think we'd need to decide on a movie or franchise that's massively popular so that everyone could get a figure they might not have thought about before (like William Smith, although I have to admit I don't know who that is personally) but would think "wow, i'd like that" if they heard it. i've always wanted a shawshank redemption tim robbins. i think that would rock. has he been done before? very popular movie too.

Just an FYI:
William Smith
imageVG4.jpe

williamsmith15.jpg

williamsmith1.jpg

And he was the guy who fought Clint Eastwood in Any Which Way You Can.

Ada's hair tends to lack much detail, so I'd look at her stuff before jumping with anything that has major hair.

I've already voted, and for a lost cause: a younger, Cuckoos Nest/Chinatown/Five Easy Pieces era Jack Nicholson. I only know of two existing Jack sculpts, one (The Shining from CRM) bears no resemblance and the other is a much older Jack from The Departed.

Ada's hair tends to lack much detail, so I'd look at her stuff before jumping with anything that has major hair.

I've already voted, and for a lost cause: a younger, Cuckoos Nest/Chinatown/Five Easy Pieces era Jack Nicholson. I only know of two existing Jack sculpts, one (The Shining from CRM) bears no resemblance and the other is a much older Jack from The Departed.

Don't forget Les is doing him as Napier.

To be honest, I want more Planet of the Apes sculpts. (Humans/Apes and Mutants) I don't see myself getting other figures. But I'm prepared to sway the vote in favor of our members here at Sideshow Freaks. :angelsmil

I'd like to have a good Wesley Snipes for Blade, or James Caan as Jonathan E from Rollerball... that would probably be pretty obscure. Robert DeNiro is another idea, lots of uses for him. How about Kevin Costner? Or Mickey Rourke? Or better yet, Denholm Elliott as Marcus Brody? How about Sam Elliott? Or Robert Duvall... Al Pacino, even. My personal favorite would be Eli Wallach as Tuco Ramirez from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. "If you're gonna shoot, shoot...don't talk!"

I'd also like to have a good sculpt of Michelle Pfeiffer as the Catwoman. Mwrroaaawrrr. :monkey5

Last edited:
Agreed Id like a Selene

But Ive never seen Chan Ada knock anything out the park ! so far . .

So maybe if she took some time over it Id be pay $40 $50 for it . . if she could knock it out the park !

TBH Ive won (still waiting to take delivery of) a GG Trinity on Ducatti so the 12 inch custom I made of her Id like to turn into a Selene. Which got me thinking about the Anna Valerious that SS did, just took a look at her ... .. . woof woof rough as a bears backside, terrible sculpt !

However Ive seen a sculpt on these boards - Unfortunately cant remember who did it (although I did PM them asking for one when it was posted)

and cant find the thread :(

Now although I cant find it (someone might repost) Id want ADA's to be on par with that !!!

Last edited:
what about Eliza Dushku or Aly Hannigan?

My god I'd be up for that! We could do with some better sculpts of those two! Finally I could display my Sideshow Faith without that bag over her head! :rotfl

Also I'd love a Captain Jack or Roger Delgado as the Master, or even John Simms version! :naughty

I can't believe no-ones voted for the Great Peter Cushing , as either Van Helsing or Victor Frankenstein . ( Cue flash of lightening and crack of thunder ).

James Caan would be cool.
Ada already did DeNiro AND there are plenty of other versions of him out there.
Costner and Sam Elliott are both available.
Duvall and Pacino - done
Eli Wallach? Lonnie at Hero Heads has him and Van Cleef on ebay from time to time, nice versions too.
Captain Jack was done by Dean right here on the Freaks boards.
Females, as stated, not as strong as her males, and those with more hair even less so.
Glover?....Hot Toys'll get to him.

Back