Virtual Toys VTS VM003 City Detective - Tom Greer from Surrogates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if anyone cares, just sharing some pictures of this figure from VTS:

389102205_o.jpg

389102064_o.jpg

389102153_o.jpg

It does not look that bad, I think they might even re sculpted the head. I wasn't sure if it was worth it, but I guess I'll pick it up, looks decent enough. The movie sucked tho'.

He's available at store-rooms btw.

Just wanted to bump this thread because I just watched that movie RED with Bruce Willis in it and wanted to bash a Frank Moses figure. Is this the best Bruce Willis HS of him to date right now?

I prefer this head sculpt from Sunohc:

https://sunohc.com/sculpts/brucewillis2/default2.html

I think it's up for sale, right now.

Thanks, that looks nice. But $80 for a painted one. I know it's the average cost for a custom. But since you have the VTS one in hand, do you think it is worth the $70 and it passes for Bruce Willis? And what nude body are you using? Overall do you regret purchasing it or not?

Thanks, that looks nice. But $80 for a painted one. I know it's the average cost for a custom. But since you have the VTS one in hand, do you think it is worth the $70 and it passes for Bruce Willis? And what nude body are you using? Overall do you regret purchasing it or not?

Well, it is quite worth it because it comes with the clothing, and that is a big plus on that kit, but the head is not quite there, it has like 70%-80% likeness, it could pass for Willis, yes, but for those who wants 100% accuracy then it's not a good option.

I normally use TTL bodies for these kits, TTL's goes for $25+ shipped on some ebay stores, while True Types are $45+. While True Types are the way to go, sometimes it's not po$$ible.

No, I don't regret buying it, in person the head looks better, and like I told you, the clothing is nice. Don't know if they are any good for RED Willis, tho'.

Well, it is quite worth it because it comes with the clothing, and that is a big plus on that kit, but the head is not quite there, it has like 70%-80% likeness, it could pass for Willis, yes, but for those who wants 100% accuracy then it's not a good option.

I normally use TTL bodies for these kits, TTL's goes for $25+ shipped on some ebay stores, while True Types are $45+. While True Types are the way to go, sometimes it's not po$$ible.

No, I don't regret buying it, in person the head looks better, and like I told you, the clothing is nice. Don't know if they are any good for RED Willis, tho'.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Back