Very, very angry!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mookey you are awesome! Don't forget that to leave him some awesome feedback in the feedback thread!

Anthos said:
Hey everybody, I would like to personally thank Mookeylama for selling me his spare Spidey figure from the Hulk Vs. Spider-man statue that my mother in law broke a few weeks ago. He was kind enough to sell it to me cheap and it really has meant a lot to me. It arrived in the mail yesterday and everything is right with the world again! Thanks again bud!

Adam

Wow! That's very cool. Nice going Mookeylama! :chew

Anthos said:
Hey everybody, I would like to personally thank Mookeylama for selling me his spare Spidey figure from the Hulk Vs. Spider-man statue that my mother in law broke a few weeks ago. He was kind enough to sell it to me cheap and it really has meant a lot to me. It arrived in the mail yesterday and everything is right with the world again! Thanks again bud!

Adam

MOOKEY is the man!!!! :chew :chew :chew Sad story but with happy ending. Congrats.

Anthos said:

Adam

heh, almost forgot to check this thread. no problem Adam. glad i could help a fellow Freak out!! i'm sooo glad he arrived safely. shipping stuff like this always makes me nervous. i tried to pack the hell outta him lol. now keep dat woman's booty away from him!

again Glad i could help and i'm gonna go leave ya feedback. thanks!
Greg

mother-in-law - noun, plural mothers-in-law.
From the Greek for Spineless, Soul-Sucking, women-like form from which there is no escape.

I seems like yours fits this description. I would seriously ban her from the house untill she actuall acknowledged what she did and apologized for it.

null_zpse2ff0610.jpg

Lol brutally old. First post actually talks about the spidey diorama being $400... Thought that was funny at least

well, if not your mom in law , it could also be your daughter or wife or even yourself that may broke it as the statue is not in a glass display cabinet locked which by right it should. accident does happen or some say **** does happen... your mom in law could possibly is feeling bad right now and that could possibly makes her say she is not welcome anymore. otherwise she would not have said anything, like nothing ever happen.

Great mookeylama sold you his spare at reasonable price....can you now sell me yours that has the broken finger at super reasonable price :)

Back