Very, very angry!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd calmly tell her she could leave my house and not return until she learns how to behave properly when she's a guest in someone else's home. To not even offer an apology is not just rude, it's an insult.

awww man i wouldn't know how to keep calm..it upsets me just hearing it..buy shais right just put them in cabs and it's goodbye inlaws..:rolleyes: ..how can she not even apologize...that is such a basic thing to do..:confused:

It boggles my mind how someone would not even offer an apology. That is like the first thing I do when I do something I shouldn't have done. Hell, I have even been accused of saying sorry too much, to which I usually reply with I'm sorry. How tough can it be, or is your in law "special."

I hope you are able to win the spidey auction, if not, or maybe to save money, would it be possible to glue? I have found that a tiny drop of super glue applied using a toothpick bonds nicely. Sometimes you can get the two pieces to line up perfectly where there is only a hairline fracture visible held at the right angle. But if the piece is really small that might be nearly impossible. I hope it works out one way or another.

That sucks what happened to you. She should have said sorry. I'd be asking for some cash from her. She broke it, so he owes you. I hope you manage to get another vs diorama.

Bannister said:
It boggles my mind how someone would not even offer an apology. That is like the first thing I do when I do something I shouldn't have done. Hell, I have even been accused of saying sorry too much, to which I usually reply with I'm sorry. How tough can it be, or is your in law "special."

I remember when Bannsiter here came over to my place once and ate the entire wheel of cheese and pooped in my refridgerator. Actually I wasn't even mad...I was impressed.

Seriously though, Bannister was driving right behind me following me back to my place when this BeAtch backed right into me from her parking spot. Did she apologize? Hell no! John can tell you I was pretty pissed. I NEED THAT APOLOGY DAMNIT! All she had to say was, " I don't have a license....."

Damn that's harsh. I gotta move into my inlaws for a few months (I'm heading to Atlanta) until I find my own place, but I know I'm gonna have to keep all my stuff boxed and hidden, they have no respect. They'd probably give my MR Lightsabers to my 6 year old bro in law (who rules) to swing and fight with.

I saw strip the meat off their fingers and use the bones to replace Spideys, simple strip n' paint custom.

I'm a mum-in-law and if I had done something like that, I would have apologized and offered to pay for professional repair. But then I'm a collector myself and know the value of and admiration for these works of art.

I hope all turns out well for you.

Uhhh WOW.. You should ask her to cover the cost. Keep your inlaws outta my house. Seriously she should pay or the replacement cost. gimme a break. Does she know the value of this stuff?? Really sorry...

DonnamiraTook said:
I'm a mum-in-law and if I had done something like that, I would have apologized and offered to pay for professional repair. But then I'm a collector myself and know the value of and admiration for these works of art.

I hope all turns out well for you.

Wow your a mom in law we would all love. My mother inlaw hates me even though I am a professional and take good care of my family.

Get your wife to get the money out of her parents. It's her parents right? She should handle the "You need to apologize to him and offer to repair/replace." That's what I would expect my wife to do. Especially if I were pissed and liable to cause some long term damage.

Plus, she would have a better time explaining the statues importance to you espscially since she does not seem to know.

Jeff

DannieDarKo said:
I remember when Bannsiter here came over to my place once and ate the entire wheel of cheese and pooped in my refridgerator. Actually I wasn't even mad...I was impressed.

Seriously though, Bannister was driving right behind me following me back to my place when this BeAtch backed right into me from her parking spot. Did she apologize? Hell no! John can tell you I was pretty pissed. I NEED THAT APOLOGY DAMNIT! All she had to say was, " I don't have a license....."
And all I could say to Danny was sucks to be you.:D

I am sorry to hear about your situation man. A similar thing happened to me a couple month back when my five year old nephew toppled my Sauron, causing him to break the spikes on his head. Needless to say, the mother never apologized to me about the broken piece, instead blamed me for keeping it out in the open. All you can do is learn from this incident and forever ban that hag from entering your house. :maul :cool:

at least have them win the Mookey auction for you man. The least they can do if they do not want to apologize.

STICK A DRILL-GUN UNDER EACH OF HER FINGERNAILS, AND AFTER YOU'VE DEMINISHED HER FINGERTIPS, CUT HER A THOUSAND TIMES. THEN HAMMER-SMASH HER FACE.

-The Executioner

Thanks everyone, i do feel better. Small update, the inlaws are gone now but the husband came to see me at the scene of the crime. He asked what happened and i told him. HE offered to pay for a replacement, but she didn't. She avoided me till they left.When i talked to my wife she was even like WTF?

I tried gluing the fingers, not much luck. It looks off and it'll bother me looking at it, so i'm opting for the replacement.

Anthos said:
Thanks everyone, i do feel better. Small update, the inlaws are gone now but the husband came to see me at the scene of the crime. He asked what happened and i told him. HE offered to pay for a replacement, but she didn't. She avoided me till they left.When i talked to my wife she was even like WTF?

I tried gluing the fingers, not much luck. It looks off and it'll bother me looking at it, so i'm opting for the replacement.

tell him to get a gray vs as compensation for the stress you suffered.
when "she" finds out what that costs you'll soon get her grovelling:lol

at least the husband understood..did you accept his offer =)...hope it all works out..it sucks when a fellow collector has a piece damaged..it's like watching another guy get kicked in the nuts...It's not you getting kicked but you somehow feel their pain automatically..:lol

Wolvie says

"guess what happened to the last guy that damaged one of my stats"

logan10-29-06009.jpg

that's the way logan would do it.:lol

Back