Vampire Diaries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another decent episode there. Looks like they'll extract some more good drama yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hadn't heard that or if it was hinted at in the show I somehow missed it.
Seriously? I thought it was pretty obvious. The way he got Stefan riled up, in the episode before the previous one, can't remember exactly what he said..

Huh. Might have to look at that again. Maybe I was doing something else while watching it. Usually I'm on the forums while I have these shows on.

Just skip to like, the last 30 seconds.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfKlunct_lA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfKlunct_lA[/ame]

Didn't the ring have the same effect on someone near the time they became vampires or somthing?...when his father was still alive? I can't remember.

Idunno, Stefan's reaction is rather stupid if it's not his father.

Damn good thinking if you're right. It does seem like the kinda thing they'd do on this show as far as magical/supernatural plot devices and excuses for drama - it'll make things more personal in the episodes to come or next season.

So what did y'all make of the last 2 episodes. By y'all I mean the 2 or 3 other guys on the forum who watch this :D

I thought it ended well. Ridiculously twisty turny as usual but entertaining stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
So this is back. 2 episodes in. Seems decent enough so far. They sure wasted no time in wrapping up the Klaus/Tyler thing.

good to see Alaric wonder if he's gone for good .

Much as I liked his buddy relationship with Damon....it just-made-no-SENSE!! He stole your wife, turned her into a vampire and killed you about 3 times!!! The first time he did it he didn't even know you could come back to life!

Bump. Still enjoying this show, just finished episode 23. Season finale I think?

Its totally ridiculous, no character ever actually dies, all the villains turn into goodies eventually and Nina Dobrev plays multiple roles in any one episode be it Elena, Kathryn or bad guy Sylas (sp?) taking on the appearance of Elena which must downright confuse the $h!t out of anyone who hasn't watched the shows entire run. Nevertheless its going into season 5 and I'll still be watching.

is there a True Blood thread? I have never seen this one, but I saw some seasons of the other one.

Back