Vampire Diaries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 3 is the best yet imo..getting much more into the history, the lore..the ancient characters.

Every actor/actress in this show is full of win, also.

Just finished season 1 - 2nd half much better than first, but god help me, I actually like the show.....Sorry they killed off anna!

Season 3 is the best yet imo..getting much more into the history, the lore..the ancient characters.

Every actor/actress in this show is full of win, also.

It just gets better over time. I really love season 3 so far. I'm behind a handful of episodes but will be catching up this weekend. I look forward to it. I am a Caroline fan. :rock

Love this show. Didn't think I would because it was yet another ___king vampire/werewolf show and it seemed to repeat once again, as Evilface mentioned, the whole vampire in love with a nubile teenager thing. Whats this the 4th use of that same basic storypoint in recent times - Buffy, Twilight, True Blood and TVD aswell? There better not be a 5th or that really would be taking the p!$$. But still - can't help but love this show.

I love Damon! I wish sometimes he'd calm down, a lot of the stuff he gets into just makes me grrr. But he's sexy, and I like that in a man. :lol

I love Damon! I wish sometimes he'd calm down, a lot of the stuff he gets into just makes me grrr. But he's sexy, and I like that in a man. :lol
Ian Somerhalder is without a doubt the sexiest man alive. His face is just..it looks as if it was sculpted by angels.
I'm not gay..but I don't have to be to notice that.

I'm really glad that this season they showed a bit more of Stefan, the whole early 1900s thing..but I really wish that lasted a few episodes longer.
It's nice to see him not act the exact same way over and over again.. They always made him appear so bland in the earlier seasons imo.

Loved the flashbacks in the last episode..REALLY hope Elijah comes back soon.

Klaus, Damon or Elijah is probably my favorite character... maybe Stefan. I really like Tyler too, though.. :lol

Glad to hear the show just gets even better......watched season 2 premiere last night since it ended up such a cliffhanger....will probably watch 3-4 eps tonight

Ian Somerhalder is without a doubt the sexiest man alive. His face is just..it looks as if it was sculpted by angels.
I'm not gay

You were able to type 'gay'. When I wrote my post above I assumed it (and 'g@y') wouldn't get past the language filter. Huh.

Last edited:
Whoa, I've never seen the Vampire Diaries thread in this section before! I'm glad there are Freaks out there that appreciate it like I do! :yess:
I just finished season 2 on Blu-ray and will start season 3 probably soon.

It is okay to like the Vampire Diaries...it's just not okay to like Twilight! :lol

Oh, and I am a huge fan of back story and this show does a great job in giving us that.

There is zilch originality in Twilight. Its popularity kinda p!$$es me off actually because its fans probably think its better than Buffy, or never even saw Buffy and if they did see Buffy they'd think it was copying Twilight. (someones gonna tell me Twilight was written before Buffy aren't they) The Buffy and Angel love story was far more convincing than Bella and Edward. Its so manufactured, 'for no particular reason you will be put together and be inexplicably drawn to eachother and the teenage audience will call it love and so shall it be' - its only slightly better than the Anakin/Padme love story in the Star Wars prequels.

That central premise of Vampire Diaries is obviously unoriginal too but the show has so much else going for it. I mean the stories can be ridiculously complicated and seemingly every character in it has been killed at some point and yet is still alive, innocent bystanders get killed every week and no one seems to bat an eyelid, Damon and now Stefan do horrific things to people and yet are forgiven shockingly quickly.....but dammit its compulsive viewing.

It is okay to like the Vampire Diaries...it's just not okay to like Twilight! :lol

Oh, and I am a huge fan of back story and this show does a great job in giving us that.

There is zilch originality in Twilight. Its popularity kinda p!$$es me off actually because its fans probably think its better than Buffy, or never even saw Buffy and if they did see Buffy they'd think it was copying Twilight. (someones gonna tell me Twilight was written before Buffy aren't they) The Buffy and Angel love story was far more convincing than Bella and Edward. Its so manufactured, 'for no particular reason you will be put together and be inexplicably drawn to eachother and the teenage audience will call it love and so shall it be' - its only slightly better than the Anakin/Padme love story in the Star Wars prequels.

That central premise of Vampire Diaries is obviously unoriginal too but the show has so much else going for it. I mean the stories can be ridiculously complicated and seemingly every character in it has been killed at some point and yet is still alive, innocent bystanders get killed every week and no one seems to bat an eyelid, Damon and now Stefan do horrific things to people and yet are forgiven shockingly quickly.....but dammit its compulsive viewing.

Agree with everything said!! Plus I want to add that Nina Dobrev and Candice Accola are very very lovely. :rotfl:rotfl:love:love

tumblr_lf0mp6eQVI1qcjrhqo1_500.png

...hawt

the twilight books are garbage after new moon. it took me a year to finish breaking dawn. I read the first half of it & put it down for months it was so bad

Back