Vampire Diaries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 3 appears to be no less so. The most recent episode was another good one. A bit Pirates of the Caribbean in the amount of double-crossing etc but really enjoyable nonetheless

Season 3 appears to be no less so. The most recent episode was another good one. A bit Pirates of the Caribbean in the amount of double-crossing etc but really enjoyable nonetheless

I agree a-dev! Thursday's episode was so much fun!!! And then
Spoiler Spoiler:
!!!

:horror:horror :yess::yess::yess:

I agree a-dev! Thursday's episode was so much fun!!! And then
Spoiler Spoiler:
!!!

:horror:horror :yess::yess::yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was very surprised that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, and I absolutely loved the scene
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, and I absolutely loved the scene
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats pretty much Damon's Fatality! move. Remember him doing that against the Wolf pack that tried to get Tyler to join.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats pretty much Damon's Fatality! move. Remember him doing that against the Wolf pack that tried to get Tyler to join.
Yeah, this one was more special though..

"Vampire"

"Hybrid" /rip heart

Was so badass.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't friggin wait for Elijah to come back, also.

Yeah, this one was more special though..

"Vampire"

"Hybrid" /rip heart

Was so badass.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't friggin wait for Elijah to come back, also.

Everyone seems to love Elijah as I did aswell. What was it about that floppy-haired chap we all liked so much?

Vampire Diaries is the only show/movie/book/game/anything where I really, just really can't pick a favorite character.

They're all just perfect. Especially Klaus.

..and Damon, Stefan, Elijah, Tyler, Elena, Katherine..

:panic:

If there was one thing I could change about the show..
Werewolves need to morph into Werewolves. Not fast Wolves. I remember literally getting on my knees and praying to the full moon that they wouldn't do the Twilight crap and just make them Wolves...

Vampire Diaries is the only show/movie/book/game/anything where I really, just really can't pick a favorite character.

They're all just perfect. Especially Klaus.

..and Damon, Stefan, Elijah, Tyler, Elena, Katherine..

:panic:

If there was one thing I could change about the show..
Werewolves need to morph into Werewolves. Not fast Wolves. I remember literally getting on my knees and praying to the full moon that they wouldn't do the Twilight crap and just make them Wolves...

I agree with about the werewolves. I wonder if they did regular wolves for budget reasons? A really fun show though.

^ That, and I think that THEY think most teenage girls would prefer just a regular Wolf.

Although, I never looked at a Werewolf the same way as say..an Ogre or somthing. They're both monsters, but one is this mysterious, mystical beast that runs through the forest and howls at the moon, while the other one is..well..an Ogre.

Point is, if they're using regular Wolves for the latter reason..they shouldn't be.

But yeah, some of the Wolf CGI (or whatever) looks pretty bad itself.. So it could be the whole cost issue, but then again they are the highest rated show on the CW, surely they could have done more with the Werewolf design if they wanted to..
Idunno

Back from hiatus finally. Never fails to entertain, good episode, liked the end and the song that played:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DovSYz3da0[/ame]

Great to have it back. Only other shows I've been watching are The Walking Dead and Terra Nova and they're both finished for awhile. Lets hope for no more damned hiatuses.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back