UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

What are the general thoughts as to price point on this figure ?

1 costume, no moving eyes, almost no accessories?

What does Hot Toys price figures like this at?

$150 ?

Aldo Raine, Hans Landa, Sarah Connor, Spidey, Sarah Connor, Chris Taylor, Royce etc all came in under $150 in the States and just about all of these were better kitted out than MIS Bruce.

But Hot Toys have to recoup what they paid for the license, so I think that will make this figure seem a lot pricier than it should at first glance.

$120 is a 'fair' price for these figures, and if you want to be hard about the fact that it's a shared HS, then $100-110 is more like it. But yeh, expect to pay $150 is my guess too.

Aldo Raine, Hans Landa, Sarah Connor, Spidey, Sarah Connor, Chris Taylor, Royce etc all came in under $150 in the States and just about all of these were better kitted out than MIS Bruce.

But Hot Toys have to recoup what they paid for the license, so I think that will make this figure seem a lot pricier than it should at first glance.

$120 is a 'fair' price for these figures, and if you want to be hard about the fact that it's a shared HS, then $100-110 is more like it. But yeh, expect to pay $150 is my guess too.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the figures you listed were all under $150!

I don't think Bruce Lee is an expensive license....not like Indy. The DX EtD is only $220 and that has a TON of stuff.

Maybe they will be $120 then...

The color of the shirt should be dark blue and the sunglasses with turtle frame. As in this photo. Also a bracelet would be a nice touch.

The color of the shirt should be dark blue and the sunglasses with turtle frame. As in this photo. Also a bracelet would be a nice touch.

Petition! :rotfl

Amazing figure and an INCREDIBLE headsculpt.
I just wish it came with a costume from one of his films too.
Im still getting this though.

This head could pass as a GoD. I was debating wether to get one or not, but an extra smiling headsculpt and rubber body will always come in handy. Ill be getting one of this and maybe get a GoD outfit.

This head could pass as a GoD. I was debating wether to get one or not, but an extra smiling headsculpt and rubber body will always come in handy. Ill be getting one of this and maybe get a GoD outfit.

Ive already bought a GoD outfit (its built for the Enterbay BL bodies though) ALSO my plan is to get BOTH Suit and Casual BUT use the Body of the casual to make my other BL from the DX. That kinda leaves me with an extra smiling sculpt, wonder what I should do with it? Here in India Paypal really doesnt work. Ebay isnt an option, and Im probably the ONLY Bruce Lee 1/6th owner in my whole country...

Same sculpt on 2 figures? Damn thats lame.

Great looking figure though.

I agree, but they know BL fans will buy both. They should've took one figure and packaged it with both chairs, suits, etc and sold it for around $250. They would've gotten it.

Theres a scene in EtD where Bruce smiles before fighting O'hara. I will make that scene for sure, but against the Berserker Pred.

I agree, but they know BL fans will buy both. They should've took one figure and packaged it with both chairs, suits, etc and sold it for around $250. They would've gotten it.

Unfortunately...yes. :lol:yess:

HotToysArnieKimCasual_SMALLER.jpg

Photo credit: Plastic Enemies

the most awesome figs from HT again so far! with a super great price! even 100x better than the latest exclusives lol!

Sold! Sold! Sold!

the most awesome figs from HT again so far! with a super great price! even 100x better than the latest exclusives lol!

If you think $140-150 is a super great price Jengo, can I interest you in this?

sydney_harbour_bridge-03.jpeg

*... oh, I missed your post in the other thread where you said you could get it from your local for $128. Oh well, it was mildly amusing while it lasted :monkey1

Do they already have the official price for this figure? Are there other sculpts that could hint of another upcoming Bruce Lee figure?

HotToysArnieKimCasual_SMALLER.jpg

Photo credit: Plastic Enemies

This pic is just all kinds of awesome . . . :clap

I might get this if the price differrence between this and the sculpt only is less than 80$.

Let's see, best guess at MSRP is say, $145, so sculpt would have to be less than $65 for you to decide to buy the boxed figure... but then there's shipping. You're in Canada, so assuming you are getting this from a local online store, postage for the boxed figure would be what, $15-20? In which case the figure with shipping comes to $160-165, meaning the sculpt would have to be $80-85 including shipping for you to go with the boxed figure. Shipping for the head would either be free or around $5, so let's say it'd come to $70, $75 at a stretch.

My bet is there'll be quite a few of these heads floating around in the short term, so I'd be surprised if a head on its own set you back $80-85; so by these numbers it seems more than likely you'll be going with the head sculpt only :)

Whew.

Back