UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

So the hopes for a sub $135 figure have been dashed :lol

Anyone know if Sideshow's description is right... it has both figures coming with "thumbs up" and "peace sign" hands? But neither are in the HT description :huh

I hope that's the case, I really need a thumbs up hand :pray:

Yeh, me too - I paid up-front for both Bruces at Angolz, but I'm keeping BBTS as a back-up. BBTS always get their stock in later than everyone else, so I'll hang onto the preorders until I know Angolz come through. The last time I ordered from Angolz they returned my money 'cause the figure was sold out - but there was a rush on that particular figure, so I don't think I'll be unlucky with pre-ordered figures.

Angolz came in at $316 shipped, which is as good as it gets for we aussies I think ($132 +$26 shipping each fig)

$316 is not bad at all, only $10 more compared to the quote BBTS gave me. I wonder how much is shipping to the US from Angolz.

$316 is not bad at all, only $10 more compared to the quote BBTS gave me. I wonder how much is shipping to the US from Angolz.

Probably around $40, give or take, so probably not worth your while unless you stack up a few purchases together. You'd almost certainly be able to find it cheaper in the States when shipping comes into it. You can check out the shipping without committing to the purchase, I just haven't tried it for the US.

Angolz are often comparable price-wise to US sellers but every now and again they pull out a sweet deal. $123 for Spidey :slap didn't bite because of the up front payment and at the time I was on the fence - now the pre-orders are all filled. Their King Leo was $119 at the time of release if I remember rightly, 30 bucks cheaper than most US sellers.

Angolz and other SE Asia sellers can make our lack of gohastings access a bit easier to swallow.

Probably around $40, give or take, so probably not worth your while unless you stack up a few purchases together. You'd almost certainly be able to find it cheaper in the States when shipping comes into it. You can check out the shipping without committing to the purchase, I just haven't tried it for the US.

Angolz are often comparable price-wise to US sellers but every now and again they pull out a sweet deal. $123 for Spidey :slap didn't bite because of the up front payment and at the time I was on the fence - now the pre-orders are all filled. Their King Leo was $119 at the time of release if I remember rightly, 30 bucks cheaper than most US sellers.

Angolz and other SE Asia sellers can make our lack of gohastings access a bit easier to swallow.

Daaaang, those are sweet deals! :panic: . I'll stick to BBTS then...for now, haha.

This figure makes it easy to make my decision to preorder the Enterbay Game of Death Behind the Scenes figure now.

Don't really care for this casual wear BL figure. Easy pass.

This figure makes it easy to make my decision to preorder the Enterbay Game of Death Behind the Scenes figure now.

Don't really care for this casual wear BL figure. Easy pass.

Jump on this one if you haven't seen it anyplace cheaper, $333.34 shipped:

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ENTERBAY-20...862?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4157849c8e

I wish I was as clear cut as you, Clean. I'm struggling with my preference at this point, and am now wondering whether 1 EB GoD = 2 HT MIS...

MIS v EB:

* 2 bodies but only 1 unique HS vs 1 body but 2 unique HS
* 2 x chairs, sod-all posing hands and sunnies vs diorama + stack of other stuff and heaps of posing hands.
* 2 outfits vs 1 outfit (BD doesn't really count as a second IMO)

Cost is too similar to make a difference.

I love both looks of the MIS Bruces (identical head aside), and even though EB's is 'Behind the Scenes', it's clearly a movie Bruce, which I am also digging.

:gah:

Please oh please Hot Toys, give us another MMS to ease the pain of having just one HT movie Bruce on my shelf... the only reason I'm not jumping on EB's GoD now is 'cause I'm saving my pennies for an anticipated fourth figure outta you guys. If it doesn't happen I'll be.. I'll... well I'll bloody well start a petition... and a poll!

^^^ Yeah, I'm also thinking the same. The difference is that I have the first EB GOD Bruce release, and even tho' it is as old as the bible, I like it, so no need to upgrade IMO.

Now if HT does a GOD Bruce, then I would preorder as fast as a lightning.

great head sculpt. One of my favorites from Arnie.

Yeh, me too - I paid up-front for both Bruces at Angolz, but I'm keeping BBTS as a back-up. BBTS always get their stock in later than everyone else, so I'll hang onto the preorders until I know Angolz come through. The last time I ordered from Angolz they returned my money 'cause the figure was sold out - but there was a rush on that particular figure, so I don't think I'll be unlucky with pre-ordered figures.

Angolz came in at $316 shipped, which is as good as it gets for we aussies I think ($132 +$26 shipping each fig)

Never ordered from Angolz before...how are they in general?

$130 per fig + $30 shipping to Oz is damn cheap!

I can't find any info on their site about pre-orders....like do they charge up front and are there cancellation fees?

Last edited:

I don't know about using a credit card with your order, but if you use PayPal I believe you pay upfront. It has a PayPal checkout, so you have to pay immediately to complete your order.

I used paypal too, so I'm not sure whether credit card payments are handled differently. I have a feeling that all preorder payments are upfront, but I'm not sure - you could just go through the motions of entering your credit card details and not confirming the payment maybe? Then you'd know for sure. I've only used them twice before, but they were solid both times.

Thats awesome Hot toys is gonna leave me broke thank god their making more Icons besides Michael Jackson

thanks for the info on Angolz guys!

I'm also wavering now between Enterbay's GoD 'Behind the Scenes' and this....it was mostly the smiling sculpt I wanted and I bought some 70s flares and platforms shoes off ebay to display the figure in....so pretty much the same figure as Hot Toys just previewed LOL

And $130 against $300 for that is pretty tempting...

I preordered both from BBTS, its costing me $350 total including shipping to India via Express Mail

What bothers me is that I DONT dig the casual version that much. Im going to use one of them just as an extra body for my DX (Hopefully they are going to be compatible) If I managed an extra body I wouldnt have this problem... Im probably gonna sell of that extra smiling Head Sculpt

bruce_lee_101fin_f2.jpg

I am definitely in for the casual wear Bruce.

Back