UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

can't wait to get this ! hope they make the WOD soon as we can use this HS for a bash :)

Pacino has supposedly not been generous with allowing use of his likeness (apart from Scarface, which seems to be the exception). Otherwise, I figure we would have seen Michael Corleone soon after Vito.

Oh I see. That's why I PO'd Scarface by Blitzway to have a Pacino figure in my collection. I would also like to get Michael if ever HT got his license to go along w/ my Vito..:pray:

is this the regular body that comes with the DX sideshow exclusive?

Is this the same sculpt as suit version?
Are they going to be sold seperately?

I like this one more than the suit version.:exactly:
Sculpts appear exactly the same, and these appear to be two separate releases (rather than a 2-in-1 deal).
is this the regular body that comes with the DX sideshow exclusive?
Stands to reason that it is, though it could be tweaked a bit by the time these are released.

I want a BL sitting on my shelf looking like he'll knock the others off, not sitting on his deck chair gurning! Pass ...

:exactly: That's how I feel, I just think these two are bit more for the BL hardcore but still a great figure, I'm just not a hardcore enough fan to get this one but man that sculpt is awesome, I just hope Arnie can get his Indy sculpt up to these standards (he's got my faith & HT have got my money for that one, so I hope they don't let me down)

I love this figure. It looks awesome :)

Bruce Lee is an awesome milking cow it seems, haha. If they make this Bruce Lee, I WILL buy it also:

Bruce-Lee-Photo-2.jpg

lol

Yep... buying both. Considering I've bought Scarecrow + Batman and MJ Beat It (both Tokyo versions) in the past month... anything under $150 sounds great.

I do think the casual look is better.

LOL same sculpt 2 releases.

I guess we got Sucker Punched in time for the movie's release afterall.

So far one head for 2 figures and a massive fail on Indy. Way to go Arnie Kim. :lol

Well it's not like HT has never done this before, don't be so surprised.

It doesn't make much of a difference in the end. People who want to display both would've bought two sets anyways (costing more), and people who only want to display one just need to buy the look they want.

I think it is nice we can choose which one to get, or both if necessary.

Some people may not have wanted to pay a high price for a double outift set had they been together.

Great figure:horror, will buy and purchase another head to make a custom GOD custom figure:pray:

Why are people saying they're going to wait for the Hot Toys GoD or WotD figure?

Didn't Hot Toys announce they will make 3 Bruce Lee figures in the year they have the license ?

So:
1) DX Enter the Dragon
2) 70s casual threads
3) 70s suit

Am I missing something?

Also...I wonder if Arnie Kim is annoyed right now?
Leaves Enterbay for Hot Toys greater range of licenses and is announced for Indiana Jones and Superman .......and then spends months on end working on two new Bruce Lee figures!

Why are people saying they're going to wait for the Hot Toys GoD or WotD figure?

Didn't Hot Toys announce they will make 3 Bruce Lee figures in the year they have the license ?

We'll have to wait and see what HT do next. I can't see them leaving the license at what we have on the table now, but perhaps they will? If this is all they're doing, I'll be mighty disappointed. I was hoping for at least a GoD Lee like everyone else, and EBs 'Behind the Scenes' GoD doesn't do it for me.

One thing is for sure, we can't underestimate HT' capacity to surprise, so maybe there'll be another announcement from them soon :pray:

For the sake of space, I'd be content with just three releases of BL.

For the sake of space, I'd be content with just three releases of BL.

..and for the sake of our wallets :) But as will no doubt be harked on and on about for the next couple of pages at least, I find it hard to accept this as one figure - more like Movie Icon A and B.

Bruce Lee is an awesome milking cow it seems, haha. If they make this Bruce Lee, I WILL buy it also:

Bruce-Lee-Photo-2.jpg

lol

I kid you not, this is the figure I was hoping for.
I'm such a huge fan, love seeing rare and different pics from the norm.

They should include the Jeet Kune Do medallion he always wore (seen in this pic).

A bearded Bruce would be something really cool and obviously can't be done with the movie figures. Now is the time Hot Toys! :D

One of the many 70s leather jackets he wore as well would be sweet.

I kid you not, this is the figure I was hoping for.
I'm such a huge fan, love seeing rare and different pics from the norm.

They should include the Jeet Kune Do medallion he always wore (seen in this pic).

A bearded Bruce would be something really cool and obviously can't be done with the movie figures. Now is the time Hot Toys! :D

One of the many 70s leather jackets he wore as well would be sweet.

I think this one was also on your wish-list Sab? This was part of the '70s fashion series' but its quality wouldn't measure up to today's standards - plus it wasn't screen accurate, only had one white strip instead of two:

vintage-style-2-piece-red-bruce-lee-longstreet-tracksuit-small.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_GDWkVRK8kQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back