UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys – MIS12 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

~ M Icon Series ~

Paying tribute to the 20th century’s most influential martial artist in the world and his one-of-his-kind philosophy, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear) specially crafted based on his image in the 1970s, highlighting the newly developed authentic head sculpt, muscular body, casual wear and sunglasses in his iconic style, as well as beach chair as accessories.

The 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear) specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Bruce Lee in his style in the 1970s

- Highly detailed hair sculpture

- Real-like facial expression with smiley face

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation

- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

n One (1) pair of fists

One (1) right palm with thumb up

One (1) right palm with V sign

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) dark-blue long-sleeved shirt in his iconic style

- One (1) pair of grey pants

- One (1) leather-like brown belt

- One (1) pair of black socks

- One (1) pair of brown and white shoes

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of sunglasses in his iconic style

- One (1) watch

- One (1) beach chair in red, white and blue color

- Figure stand with Bruce Lee nameplate

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Arnie Kim

- Head Painted by JC Hong

- Head Art Directed by Yulli

- Costume designed by Hai Lim

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: Q3 2011

BRUCE LEE® is a trademark of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. The Bruce Lee name, image, likeness and all related indicia are intellectual property of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. www.brucelee.com.

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_1.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_2.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_3.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_4.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_5.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_6.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_7.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_8.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_9.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_10.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_11.jpg

HotToys_BruceLee_InCasualWear_12.jpg

Wow 2 figures with the same headsculpt, talking about milking a property, haha. So excited to get this one!!!

This is so amazing :). I plan on getting this. I need to see a smile like Bruces somedays. After seeing these new upcoming BL figures i have no doubt the ETD figure will be AMAZING!

This one sorta looks like its just a custom someone threw together. But at least these new bodies wont be so hard to find

I'll be getting both of these no doubt. But come on. Identical head sculpts? When was the last time two separately sold figures were bought out with a shared head sculpt design?

I love this line Hot Toys, and I'll be buyin'. I just don't like to feel like I'm being taken up the rear in the process. Seems like you guys have been doing that a bit lately (*cough Indy *cough).

I have no interest in either Lee line but I love the 70's garb. Wicked cool....:)

Same sculpt on 2 figures? Damn thats lame.

Great looking figure though.

I want a BL sitting on my shelf looking like he'll knock the others off, not sitting on his deck chair gurning! Pass ...

I like this get-up than the suit version but still I'm gonna pass on this. I'm good w/ the ETD version of BL.:pfft: I just don't understand why they separate these figures in to 2 w/ the same HS when they could just include one as an alternate costume. Hayy milking of course..:(

So do these count as the 2nd and 3rd Bruce Lee figures HT were talking about?

...mostly I'm disappointed they haven't made the brown leather jacket look he was photographed in a lot.

What an easy pass for me. I know Bruce Lee is an icon, with broader appeal than just people who are into the martial arts. But I want to see him in more dynamic attire, based from movies and those images that parallel his work from films.

The HT pieces are beautiful, and I know they will be tailored and sculpted beautifully. But I would rather see HT take advantage of A.Kim and the license they acquired to produce Bruce figures, by making better, more advanced versions of the Lee we all love.

Maybe they'll come eventually, but for now, those new Lee's in suit and casual gear have no interest to me.

Holy ____ that's pretty damn close to perfect,BUT it's obvious that HT want to cash in as much as possible on these,only difference is the Clothes and Chair,and 150$-200$$ each? :slap

2 seperate figures should have different headsculpts at least.

What an easy pass for me. I know Bruce Lee is an icon, with broader appeal than just people who are into the martial arts. But I want to see him in more dynamic attire, based from movies and those images that parallel his work from films.

The HT pieces are beautiful, and I know they will be tailored and sculpted beautifully. But I would rather see HT take advantage of A.Kim and the license they acquired to produce Bruce figures, by making better, more advanced versions of the Lee we all love.

Maybe they'll come eventually, but for now, those new Lee's in suit and casual gear have no interest to me.

Well said! That's what I thought too. :goodpost: That's why as of now, I'm good w/ my PO'd ETD version of BL! :)

Holy ____ that's pretty damn close to perfect,BUT it's obvious that HT want to cash in as much as possible on these,only difference is the Clothes and Chair,and 150$-200$$ each? :slap

2 seperate figures should have different headsculpts at least.

Yup - I have the DX Lee on PO. Give me a GOD Lee Hot Toys, and then I'll be completely happy.

HT really needs to do something about the necks of these muscle bodies. They're to damn thick.

Any idea on the price? The figures really light in terms of clothing and accessories, if it goes for $140 or so, Ill definitely pick both up, and use one of the EtD Non-BD heads to display with one of them (probably the casual attire one)

Any idea on the price? The figures really light in terms of clothing and accessories, if it goes for $140 or so, Ill definitely pick both up, and use one of the EtD Non-BD heads to display with one of them (probably the casual attire one)

Here in our local supplier, both run for $145 if it's on cash advance then $175 if there's a down payment. :)

Back