UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that phoenix.hong.kong on eBay is selling the complete suit, sun glasses and watch for US$49.99 (with free shipping to USA):

$(KGrHqR,!hYE3uRIS,Q1BN9jcrO0ew~~_3.JPG

- One (1) set of brown suit including one (1) outer jacket, one (1) inner vest and one (1) pair of pants
- One (1) long-sleeved white shirt
- One (1) rhombus-patterned tie
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) pair of brown shoes
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) watch

(not sure if the pictured shoes are include - but it is not listed in the text...)

That is not a too bad offer - is it ?

Yeah... That is what I thought also...
smiley.gif

...too bad HT have their own feet system as I might have gone for it had it not been because of the missing shoes and no feet-in-shoes system..
sad.gif

I see that phoenix.hong.kong on eBay is selling the complete suit, sun glasses and watch for US$49.99 (with free shipping to USA):

$(KGrHqR,!hYE3uRIS,Q1BN9jcrO0ew~~_3.JPG

- One (1) set of brown suit including one (1) outer jacket, one (1) inner vest and one (1) pair of pants
- One (1) long-sleeved white shirt
- One (1) rhombus-patterned tie
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) pair of brown shoes
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) watch

(not sure if the pictured shoes are include - but it is not listed in the text...)

That is not a too bad offer - is it ?

No ankle ball pegs.... but shoes are included...

A couple of quick pics I took last night before sleepy time. Will post more, but these pics are just to show the incredible sculpt and detailed work that went behind this figure. Honestly If HT decide to make more Bruce Lee's with Arnie Kim... Enterbay are doomed!

The Brown Box
5831564296_5d98d606d3_b.jpg

The Detail on the watch, the hands... exemplary
5831017929_8f31237bfa_b.jpg

"Too busy lookin' good"
5831569294_b4fb6b2718_b.jpg

"Biggest Chinese Hollywood Star ever"
5831023245_8e4468d629_b.jpg

I have sat on real director's chairs and honestly I have to say that in hand it IS slightly larger than what it should be, the size of the backrest and the seat makes it clear.

Honestly the caption I was going to keep for that director's chair pic was 'No where is my porridge!' :lol

Only once and it turned out the figure I was after had sold out before they could update the listing. But I've only heard good things about them. They're always a few bucks cheaper than most other places, and shipping for me is cheaper than the US sellers.

Back