UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opening the fly before attack is sure to be distracting in a fight. Is that a Jeet Kune Do technique?

I didnt have any creasing issues to consider ironing mine. Mine looked great out of the box. I posed it with his hands in his pockets and its been like that ever since. Also a word of caution, the ankle joints on these MIS releases (probably more on the suit) isnt AS stable as the DX04 joints. This guy having heels compounds the weight balancing thing. However after futzing for 10/15 mins I managed to find a stable position in which he could stand straight with both his legs close to each other and hands in his pockets. Wide legged stances though shouldnt pose any problem...

I didnt have any creasing issues to consider ironing mine. Mine looked great out of the box. I posed it with his hands in his pockets and its been like that ever since. Also a word of caution, the ankle joints on these MIS releases (probably more on the suit) isnt AS stable as the DX04 joints. This guy having heels compounds the weight balancing thing. However after futzing for 10/15 mins I managed to find a stable position in which he could stand straight with both his legs close to each other and hands in his pockets. Wide legged stances though shouldnt pose any problem...

:postpics::lecture:pray:

The link works for me.

The creases look fairly natural too. Mine's looking like arriving in about a week. Yabba.

Ok now it worked, rebooted my browser :rock

Great pics! Love the pose, he looks relaxed and pimpin! Are those glasses the same as the casual Bruce? They have super short and pointy arms?

Yup, the glasses are EXACTLY the same. and contrary to popular belief/rumours HT have NOT made any dents in the front of the sculpt so that the glasses sit better on the face. The glasses sit well on the bridge of the nose and the hair piece has two tiny slits near the temples where the ends of the glass handles can be inserted to make a better fit...

Yup, the glasses are EXACTLY the same. and contrary to popular belief/rumours HT have NOT made any dents in the front of the sculpt so that the glasses sit better on the face. The glasses sit well on the bridge of the nose and the hair piece has two tiny slits near the temples where the ends of the glass handles can be inserted to make a better fit...

Dang. Yep, casual Bruce is the same and those shades really irk me! Oh well, no biggie I was just hoping maybe they'd change it up a little bit, that's a little lazy on their part imo to have the exact shades on 2 figures.

I don't have any problems with the shades.

...though strangely they fit even better on the DX calm sculpt and look great lower on the bridge of his nose with his eyes pointed up to look over the top of the frames.

Hahaha! Id say it was lazy to have the exact sculpt and hands on both figures ;)

:lol Good point! But I'm a sucker and I'll take another plunge on this :slap

I don't have any problems with the shades.

...though strangely they fit even better on the DX calm sculpt and look great lower on the bridge of his nose with his eyes pointed up to look over the top of the frames.

Interesting, I'll give that a try. Going to throw the WOTD suit on a DX right now actually, maybe the shades will liven it up :yess:

I sincerely hope Enterbay announce Way of the Dragon as their next Bruce Lee project. Ive held back from buying the older figure (moreso by the price its listed on nowadays, and those anime eyes), also the OCD in me doesnt want to make a custom out of parted out parts :gah:

Its funny, when I got my first 1:6th The Joker DX01 I thought it was the ultimate and I wouldnt ever buy another 1/6th, stick to my NECA and DC Direct. Then I spent sleepless weeks negotiating with an Amazon store in the US and pestering a family friend who studies there to arrange to get the Enterbay FoF. I thought that would be the end to my Bruce Lee fix... That was last December.

Currently I have the HT DX04 exclusive, The Kato, The MIS11. The GoD is on preorder. Not to mention having payed an obscene amount for the DX02 Batman JUST to fuel my OCD completionist and a great deal on a HT Two-Face. I realised I used to buy/order from BBTS atleast 5/6 7inch figures every month, whereas the last 6 months I have bought nothing off them... :horror

This is sick?!! I never imaginedi would be sucked into it, I used to lurk on these boards for 3 years before I joined and used to think guys buying SO MANY figures at those CRAZY prices were bonkers! :slap

I sincerely hope Enterbay announce Way of the Dragon as their next Bruce Lee project. Ive held back from buying the older figure (moreso by the price its listed on nowadays, and those anime eyes), also the OCD in me doesnt want to make a custom out of parted out parts :gah:

Its funny, when I got my first 1:6th The Joker DX01 I thought it was the ultimate and I wouldnt ever buy another 1/6th, stick to my NECA and DC Direct. Then I spent sleepless weeks negotiating with an Amazon store in the US and pestering a family friend who studies there to arrange to get the Enterbay FoF. I thought that would be the end to my Bruce Lee fix... That was last December.

Currently I have the HT DX04 exclusive, The Kato, The MIS11. The GoD is on preorder. Not to mention having payed an obscene amount for the DX02 Batman JUST to fuel my OCD completionist and a great deal on a HT Two-Face. I realised I used to buy/order from BBTS atleast 5/6 7inch figures every month, whereas the last 6 months I have bought nothing off them... :horror

This is sick?!! I never imaginedi would be sucked into it, I used to lurk on these boards for 3 years before I joined and used to think guys buying SO MANY figures at those CRAZY prices were bonkers! :slap

:exactly: Welcome to the addicts club :lecture

3 months ago I didn't have a single figure or statue. Now.................my lord they're everywhere :rotfl

Here's my WOTD bash that will have to do until I can afford the real set :lol

WOTDbashes1.jpg

Hahaha! Id say it was lazy to have the exact sculpt and hands on both figures ;)

:exactly::lecture

We are bonkers. When I first looked at the Hot Toys site I wondered why they didn't show any MSRPs. But even looking at them I knew I couldn't afford them. But then I saw Arnie T2 and I thought I'd make just one exception. Well that door got opened, didn't it :lol

It was the Joker DX that sucked me in, I had asked my friend who had gone to Bangkok to find a NECA Assassin's Creed Altair figure or the DC Direct Batman Arkham Asylum SDCC BD Batman. He called me and said that the fellow had none of that but was showing that he had a sealed joker for sale from HT whose eyes moved and was selling for $180... I saw I had the money and told him to get it...

the rest as they say... is near bankruptcy

:exactly: Welcome to the addicts club :lecture

3 months ago I didn't have a single figure or statue. Now.................my lord they're everywhere :rotfl

Here's my WOTD bash that will have to do until I can afford the real set :lol

WOTDbashes1.jpg

WOTD bash looks pretty good :wink1: the clothes not too big/long for him ? can't wait to get mine !

Back