UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have Abigail for around $150US total, shipping included, which is kinda tempting. I'm not the biggest fan of the movie or the character, but the sculpt is good :D So good to know. Thanks :D

I cannot for the life of me get his bloody vest off, any suggestions? I'm afraid of tearing the rather thin looking shirt if i try to remove the arms.

Also any tips on ironing out the clothes?

Great figure btw, super stoked

I cannot for the life of me get his bloody vest off, any suggestions? I'm afraid of tearing the rather thin looking shirt if i try to remove the arms.

Also any tips on ironing out the clothes?

Great figure btw, super stoked

miron.jpg

You're not alone - since I saw the first in-hand pics I wondered how I was going to iron the suit. Maybe you could get friendly with a seamstress and they might do it for you, or not charge a lot at any rate. I think it'd be worth doing, otherwise the figure will always look less than it should.

I ironed HT Godfathers suit, very carefully. Turned out great. Always iron through something, a piece of cotton for example, and if you dampen the piece of cotton first, it's like steam pressing it.
Never too hot, and never in direct contact.

Cool, cheers for the tip. It's good to know a regular iron will suffice, 'cause suddenly I've got a few suited figures on the go: Godfather, Scarface and Bruce.

I ironed HT Godfathers suit, very carefully. Turned out great. Always iron through something, a piece of cotton for example, and if you dampen the piece of cotton first, it's like steam pressing it.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Do you mean they've shipped your figure? I ordered with Angolz too, on April 3, but so far no word on shipping mine as yet.

Yeh, 21st June Angolz emailed me a tracking number with Hong Kong Post - says the shipment will leave Hong Kong on the 23rd June (today). I ordered both MIS figures, wonder if that has anything to do with the order of processing?

Sorry for the ____ty iphone pic. Here's a pose I'm trying out where it doesnt matter too much if the suit is not pressed.

The body is too awesome, it would be a shame to hide it underneath all that fabric

Sorry for the ____ty iphone pic. Here's a pose I'm trying out where it doesnt matter too much if the suit is not pressed.

The body is too awesome, it would be a shame to hide it underneath all that fabric

:lecture the suit needs to be pressed. Bruce Lee demands it.

You're not alone - since I saw the first in-hand pics I wondered how I was going to iron the suit. Maybe you could get friendly with a seamstress and they might do it for you, or not charge a lot at any rate. I think it'd be worth doing, otherwise the figure will always look less than it should.

Cool, cheers for the tip. It's good to know a regular iron will suffice, 'cause suddenly I've got a few suited figures on the go: Godfather, Scarface and Bruce.

Ironing clothes for a 1/6 doll is way over the line I've drawn for myself in the sand but to each their own :lol

Ironing clothes for a 1/6 doll is way over the line I've drawn for myself in the sand but to each their own :lol

Sab, nooooooooooooo! You mean to say you could have a Bruce Lee done up to the nines in this pimpin' suit and live with it being crumpled and creased? And the crumples and creases won't even be 1:6 scale!

Admittedly my line in the sand keeps shifting. I was actually considering buying one of those clover irons - wtf - before Rory pointed out a regular iron would do the job.

Great pose, now iron that suit before you get beat down by Bruce! :wink1:

Yeah. Okay, but why is his fly undone? There's nothing there to be showing anyone anyway. :( Typical crappy Hot Toys Velcro. :mad:

Back