UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna put his head on Sarah Conners body.

Why not Mr. Bean's body and outfit ??

I actually have one of my Bruce's displayed shoeless because the sculpted feet are weirdly cool.

Pictures please !!!
smiley.gif

Here is a nice side kick picture of this figure:

0408-00300-004b1.jpg

...and a picture of Raymond Chow and Bruce (in the suit):

en1102e.jpg

...and a picture of Raymond Chow and Bruce (in the suit):

en1102e.jpg

If people are wondering, Raymond is smiling slyly there because he is thinking, "you know I'm never going to pay you right, and when you die I'm going to screw your wife out of everything your estate is owed"

GOT IT!! :yess:

For those still waiting let me tell you that in hand it looks great, really classy! Just the reason why I had wanted it from the day both the casual and it was announced (In the middle I veered towards the casual because of that chair which came with it, but Ill take the casual clothers parted out if I ever wanted that look) Great figure. The quality of this figure should make you start imagining that if Arnie started to make Bruce Lee's with HT... They would have attained perfection...

GOT IT!! :yess:

For those still waiting let me tell you that in hand it looks great, really classy! Just the reason why I had wanted it from the day both the casual and it was announced (In the middle I veered towards the casual because of that chair which came with it, but Ill take the casual clothers parted out if I ever wanted that look) Great figure. The quality of this figure should make you start imagining that if Arnie started to make Bruce Lee's with HT... They would have attained perfection...

I cancelled my pre order for this, bought another figure, but now I want it again :gah:

Back