UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty bad? Sloppy? I don't get what you guys are on about. The tailoring doesn't look any better or worse than other 1/6 suits I've seen. I'm judging from the suited figures I have including DX Joker, BR Joker, Harvey Dent, Scarecrow, Godfather, and a few more I'm probably forgetting.

Anyways, casual is still and was always cooler to me.

Typical of this forum. A few bad pics and everyone goes crazy and starts cancelling pre-orders.

OMG will then post superior pics and everyone will be whining about how they missed out on it during PO.

The tailoring on the suit is fine. In fact, seems very form fitting. Some futzing will make a lot of difference.

I only wanted and ordered the casual version anyway
....but not sure what people are complaining about. The suit looks great.

Yeh, I've done a side-by-side with the official pics and the shots shown a couple pages back and you guys are right it seems - the lighting doesn't bring up the sheen of the fabric the way the official pics do, and it needs a good futz so the collar of both the shirt and suit jacket sit properly. And the suit could probably do with a good iron. But other than that it's all good, so I'm a lot happier about it than I was at first glance.

I really like the suit version, I ordered one from Loontentoys. I love the retro look of the suit, I think those were unflattering pics.

Here is another photo of the actual figure (posted on eBay):

$(KGrHqV,!gsE3FPWIZ(1BN38VpiNe!~~_3.JPG

More pictures of the actual figure:

70236dfejw1dhmbmvp7lrj.jpg

70236dfejw1dhmboac5snj.jpg

Close-up of the details of the shirt's collar:

247054_2098101976216_1355386965_32446144_6672102_n.jpg

Photo credit: 凶星 at ToysDaily.com

Those pics do look a bit better than the first "in hand" pics. I think i prefer the casual version over all but im sure i'll end up trying to get this one two. Damn you Hot Toys. :lol

I read earlier in this thread that the suit is available separate from the figure. Is that correct? Where can you ge tit?

Sean

They probably meant on ebay. Sellers always part out the figures and sell all the bits individually. So you'd certainly be able to pick up the suit there if you wanted it.

The suit infact turn out fine. :panic::panic::panic:

50c19d6f.jpg

b5665548.jpg

912bbfbf.jpg

Except for those button in front, a bit crappy.

I think it must be the material the suit is made of, that shows up all the wrinkles in pics. Nice to see the collar isn't as huge as in the promo pics too.

I preferred this one over the casual clothed version. It'll go well with the Enterbay God, and I can use the more authentic directors chair. I wasn't going to buy two of the same figure just for the clothes, particularly when I can buy the casual outfit for $35.

The best bit is we haven't had to wait that long for these. :woo

I am getting more excited about this figure the closer it is to shipping. If the lighting is showing up creases that otherwise wouldn't be evident in-hand then sweet - but it does look like the material itself on both the jacket and shirt need a good iron so they are non-creased and sit totally flat against the breast and collar. To go to the effort of picking this figure up but not have the suit look as good as it can be seems a pity. Might have to pick myself up a craft iron :)

Thank you for the photos OMG !

Nice to see the collar isn't as huge as in the promo pics too.

The collars on both the shirt and dress jacket are supposed to be huge as that was the way the shirt was back in the 70’s (1973) and the shirt and dress jacket Bruce wore in “Enter the Dragon”, but I would say the colllars on the shirt should have been more pointy on the front edge. (Sorry for the small screen caps as I am at work now)

0321-00487-001b3.jpg

Enter-The-Dragon0067.JPEG

Enter-The-Dragon0068.JPEG

B&W photo credit: the-sun.on.cc Screen caps credit: https://www.movieimages.org

Back