Unlicensed 1/6 Forest Gump Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the body is a bit flimsy, but with the bench, suit case and all the cool things he comes with I'd say he is worth the 75 even the body feels like it's from a dollar store.

Not working :p

the clothes just kind of ride up on him like that, it's the outfit that's the problem really, not the actual figure

Would a new body help ?. Maybe a hot toys body would have a longer neck ?. I noticed you have the Shining Subway figure :rock , that's still the most impressive unlicensed 1/6 figure ever imo.

Would a new body help ?. Maybe a hot toys body would have a longer neck ?. I noticed you have the Shining Subway figure :rock , that's still the most impressive unlicensed 1/6 figure ever imo.

i think you're right actually but I can't spend the money for a new body right now, I'll probably end up picking a true type sooner or later

You've got to be taking the p&$%. :lol Did they forget a neck ?. :lol

36211_434560102213_553757213_5878542_4103531_n.jpg

Hmm... He looks funny. But a new body might work yeah. I think I'd spend on a TTL instead of a True Type, TTL's are cheaper, and for this kind of figure it would be a waste to use a True Type when you can use it on something more important, me thinks.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to have mine here.

Back