Unlicensed 1/6 Forest Gump Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k, keep posting more pics of this incredible figure!:wink1:

dude whats your problem exactly? You're just being a jerk for no reason, you posted your opinion now move on, did i offend you some in some other thread or are you just being your normal charming self?

The likeness isn't 100% but the clothes just need to be futz'd with. A bit of the water bottle spray treatment and some spirit tape would do wonders here. The hat though, I'm not sure of...did it come with the briefcase and bench or were those just for promos?

The likeness isn't 100% but the clothes just need to be futz'd with. A bit of the water bottle spray treatment and some spirit tape would do wonders here. The hat though, I'm not sure of...did it come with the briefcase and bench or were those just for promos?

Came with the bench and suit case, which really adds value to it in my opinion, it's there with the rest of the pictures....

I think that 2nd figure is the better looking one. I almost got that one too, but ABCExpress kept refusing offers so I got bored.

that 2nd one is not really good trust me. I got one quite sometimes ago. base body is the old BBI body that came with those WW2 figures. and the accessories are absolutely not as detailed as that "short-neck" one. the hands are also poorly attached to the figure using the "gum-like sticky clay thing" and barely stay on. although the headsculpt is better.

Well I picked up the jacket and pants (as well as a few other things) of this one from Toy Anxiety to make a Nassau Bahamas Craig Bond (when he first steps off the plane)... I hope they'll look ok on the custom.

Why would anyone want this?

Exactly. In fact, I don't much see the point of unlicensed figures, period—they invariably look very little like the person they are supposed to be representing, and this ugly piece o' junk is no exception. And since this is not a statue or a licensed prop, it should be outta here! "Toms Forrest"??! C'mon! :slap

Can this be moved to the 1:6 General Action Figure forum???

Everything is just so disorganized since the changes. Everything is all over the place. It seems everything was done arbitrarily with little thought and very little care.

I wish we would go back to the way things were.

Got the Saturday Toys Tan suit to use to custom build my own Gump today but Im disappointed with how tan the suit actually is in person compared to the stock photo they had so now I need to sun bleach the suit.

I have some time till I get my Gump head so Ill be bleaching the suit. Not sure how long I need to leave it in the sun though...

Back