Unlicensed 1/6 Forest Gump Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is unlicensed so it can't look too spot on.

Cant argue with that. I have seen far better unlicensed products that look a hell of a lot more than the actors there supposed to represent compared with this. Such as the Virtual Toys Bruce Willis.

I don't think unlicenced things TRY to not look exactly like what they are going for I just think it happens to work out that way sometimes because the manufacturers don't have the skills to make something that looks spot on.

Such is the case with this ugly looking Toms Forrest...

Of course the head sculpt is horrible head on, but even from that side pic the haircut is all wrong anyway..

plus who would justify buying a figure just so you can pose it backwards from the side so it can be halfway enjoyable??

Looks alright, but damn if thats not a horribly boring figure :duh

Movie is not even that good, never understood its apeal. And the fact the it beat Shawshank for best film that year proves the Acadamy Awards are crap, and why I never watch them anymore. Shawshank is 100x the film Gump was. F U Gump!!!

End of rant.

Last edited:
Looks good... but I could not think of a more boring figure than Forrest Gump :lol

yup , love the movie but unless a figure was done amazingly well I wouldn't bother picking one up from it.
I personally can't see much of Hanks there either in this sculpt , the accessories look great though !.

yup , love the movie but unless a figure was done amazingly well I wouldn't bother picking one up from it.
I personally can't see much of Hanks there either in this sculpt , the accessories look great though !.

Same boat for me, really enjoy the film... but would never want a figure from it :lol

Looks alright, but damn if thats not a horribly boring figure :duh

Movie is not even that good, never understood its apeal. And the fact the it beat Shawshank for best film that year proves the Acadamy Awards are crap, and why I never watch them anymore. Shawshank is 100x the film Gump was. F U Gump!!!

End of rant.

i completely agree. forrest gump was a good movie..but not that good a movie...i'm sick of seeing it, and i cant understand why people make it out to be the best movie ever. and it's a character the really shouldnt be a figure.

Great looking figure, love the accessories as well.

I wonder if Toys2 gets this in, probally.

I'm thinking that is a completely different figure... the suit, hat and many items are very different, and much better quality.

Head looks a lot more like Hanks too... not perfect, but certainly passable.

Love the box art :rock

Forest gump is a great movie, what the hell are some of you talking about? I kind of want it, wonder when it will be for order.

Back