Unlicensed 1/6 Forest Gump Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABC doesn't part these kind of releases out, Store-rooms parts out everything. The smart move is buying the ABC figure and then getting the bench and box of chocolates from the other one loose.

ABC doesn't part these kind of releases out, Store-rooms parts out everything. The smart move is buying the ABC figure and then getting the bench and box of chocolates from the other one loose.

Store-rooms isn't the only one selling that version so we will see.

If I was to have one I'd prefer the ABC version... it just looks right overall whereas the Store Rooms is too far off the mark.

BTW, love your signature Toyadventurer :rock
image.php

Who got aids and died.

But really, the real question is...why the hell would anyone want Forrest Gump, of all characters, as a toy? Why? :lol

So did anyone get this yet? the one with the bench that is, I'm thinking of buying it but was wondering about the quality.

So did anyone get this yet? the one with the bench that is, I'm thinking of buying it but was wondering about the quality.

The people at store-rooms told me it was delayed. I sent another email today asking for exact date of release or something, but I guess they will tell me that it is again delayed. :gah:

In case someone is interested this figure is available now!:

Hi,

Thanks for your business!

Item already instock!

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Store-rooms.com

yay!. Gonna pick mine.

Back