Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection coming to Blu-ray Oct. 2nd 2012!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this the other day, brilliant! For some reason I missed the fact that it included creature from black lagoon in 3D!!
It's fantastic!

Rorywan, any in hand pics of the set?

The Monster,
Nick

I didnt take any mate, I just picked it up in HMV the other day. I didn't even know it was just out! The coffin box is nice but a little silly, inside is a a cardboard slip case which is nicer, so you don't really need the other box, also inside is a quite nice softcover booklet and a set of poster cards.
They had each of the individual blu-rays also but the box is great value.

I will try and snap a few pics tomorrow.

I didnt take any mate, I just picked it up in HMV the other day. I didn't even know it was just out! The coffin box is nice but a little silly, inside is a a cardboard slip case which is nicer, so you don't really need the other box, also inside is a quite nice softcover booklet and a set of poster cards.
They had each of the individual blu-rays also but the box is great value.

I will try and snap a few pics tomorrow.

Rorywan, Can ya do a quick youtube video? :lol:rotfl

The Monster,
Nick

I'm going to wait until Amazon marks the US version down to what it's really worth. Then I'll buy it.
This is such an awesome set. Congrats to those that got it.

Rorywan, any in hand pics of the set?

The Monster,
Nick

Here you go mate.

photocopy-6.jpg
photocopy2-4.jpg
photo-52.jpg

Back