Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection coming to Blu-ray Oct. 2nd 2012!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have set for Universal Monsters fans. I wonder what the first week release price will be at the local stores.
Sideshow dropped the ball on the Monster busts IMO. Could've been a nice line. I wonder if they even have the rights anymore.

Universal, keep the classics coming.

Looking forward to these, but for the price I'd really like digital copies to be included.

Does anyone know where I can buy an Elsa Lanchester Bride of Frankenstein color PF? I feel like it's NEVER gonna happen with her. She's the only one I need having Frank, Drac, Creature, and Wolfman already. I checked the For Sale threads and yeah.... nada. :(

I saw this set advertised on Amazon. A must have. It will complement my DVD set (the one with the thre figure busts (franky, Dracs and Wolfy). I have wanted these on BD for such a long time.

Right now Target has a Bluray 4-pack (Dracula, Frank, Bride, and Creature) for $12.99. This box set will remaster all of the films, correct? Not just Dracula?

I'm sorry, I saw it in the Blu Ray aisle and just assumed it was due to the blue logo up top.

Last edited:
My local Target has the Monster 4 pack on DVD but not Blu Ray. Can anyone verify this?
I'd pick this up on Blu Ray in a second for $12.99.

My local Target has the Monster 4 pack on DVD but not Blu Ray. Can anyone verify this?
I'd pick this up on Blu Ray in a second for $12.99.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Spotlight-Collection-Frankenstein-Universals-Anniversary/dp/B006TTC5J0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1342631352&sr=8-3&keywords=universal+monsters[/ame]

Nick

Guys, you can PO this for dirt cheap on Amazon.uk...it's region free. My order came up to $52 Canadian, shipped. It's $132.99 on Amazon.ca and $111.99 on .com

Guys, you can PO this for dirt cheap on Amazon.uk...it's region free. My order came up to $52 Canadian, shipped. It's $132.99 on Amazon.ca and $111.99 on .com

THANKS for the info, just cancelled my .com order and ordered from uk, with shipping it was still much less, also ordered it in the limited edition coffin that isn"t on the .com site.:hi5:

I just ordered the regular set of this from the uk site. I didn't even know what the conversion would be until I checked it after checkout. So about fifty bucks for this delivered seems okay to me. I hope they look great and have been taken very good care of. Didn't research this, but did the original film get scanned?

One weird thing was that the price said 33 pounds, but on checkout it was only 30 pounds...

THANKS for the info, just cancelled my .com order and ordered from uk, with shipping it was still much less, also ordered it in the limited edition coffin that isn"t on the .com site.:hi5:

No problem man :hi5:

I just ordered the regular set of this from the uk site. I didn't even know what the conversion would be until I checked it after checkout. So about fifty bucks for this delivered seems okay to me. I hope they look great and have been taken very good care of. Didn't research this, but did the original film get scanned?

One weird thing was that the price said 33 pounds, but on checkout it was only 30 pounds...

The original price has VAT charges which is deducted when shipped outside of the UK to NA.

Back