Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection coming to Blu-ray Oct. 2nd 2012!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My UK set should be here on Oct 8 (or there abouts) and my US set should be here any day. I'm eyeing the UK singles right about now as well, but I'm holding out for possible US digibook releases... somebody help me! :slap

I was considering the singles until I realized the cost of four movies would be the same price as the entire non-coffin set. I went with that one.

I was considering the singles until I realized the cost of four movies would be the same price as the entire non-coffin set. I went with that one.

Yeah, the coffin set is very good value, I was going to buy a few singles as well, but it doesn't make sense. Watched Dracula last night.:thud:

Got mine yesterday..plan on watching them when we get back from vacation.

"Creature" will be first followed by "Dracula"

Shipping to the US was 3 pounds for me, so maybe $5, and I ordered the non-coffin box myself, so...

No tracking for me. All I can do is check the box every day... :panic:

Hows the transfer on dracula? I heard it was pretty stunning compared to the previous versions.

I was very impressed, obviously the quality changes quite a lot from shot to shot depending on the source exposure/focus etc. But at certain times it looks "new" which is very strange, especially in the middle light scenes with little grain.

I had a foreign transaction fee on my credit card for this, but can't complain because the final shipped with fee price for the non-coffin set from the UK was only $55.44.

I'm happy, so hopefully it will show up sooner than later.

I was very impressed, obviously the quality changes quite a lot from shot to shot depending on the source exposure/focus etc. But at certain times it looks "new" which is very strange, especially in the middle light scenes with little grain.

Awesomeo, that's great to hear. I'm gonna try and pick up the coffin box set from HMV if I can find it cheap enough.

Shipping to the US was 3 pounds for me, so maybe $5, and I ordered the non-coffin box myself, so...

No tracking for me. All I can do is check the box every day... :panic:
I had a foreign transaction fee on my credit card for this, but can't complain because the final shipped with fee price for the non-coffin set from the UK was only $55.44.

I'm happy, so hopefully it will show up sooner than later.

Damn, that's a great deal.

Back