Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely.

"Headshot Expert", "Brutal Expert" and "Steel Fist Expert" can all be got quickly from the opening scene on the boat.

The hardest one to get during normal play is "Stealth Attacker" as hardly any enemies have their back to you for long enough. In fact I only know of one point where you are guaranteed to get a stealth kill which is one guy in the fortress just after you climb in. I ended up just killing him, dying on purpose and killing him again until I got it.

If you get behind enemies when you're heading toward them, even if they've seen you and shot at you, you can still do the melee attack. :D

Forget it. I have been playing 1 on Crushing and I am so stressed out. I think I almost broke my remote. It's not really fun for me, which sucks because I wanted to get 100% on this. But it wont happen, sadly. I have 80% done. So, I think I will just take what I have and move on. I do have 2 trophies that I should be able to unlock still, pretty easily, though I haven't done it yet. The one where you kill three enemies with one explosion (dyno-mite) and the one where you hang and throw 10 grenades (grenade hangman). I thought I did the first one already. But I guess not.

Also, anyone know what the ??? left are?

Told you Crushing was difficult!

I got so frustrated trying to beat Navarro that I had to take my controller apart and put the shoulder buttons back in after throwing it on the floor in a fit of rage!!

Unfortunately one of the hidden trophies is "Expert Dyno-Might " which is the same as "Dyno-Might" but you have to do it 5 times! :slap

I can't remember which chapter it is but there's a bit where there are loads of spike traps ahead and a guy standing on some ruins with a grenade launcher just before them. If you kill him and climb up and grab his gun, you can then shoot the approaching group of enemies as they run past the traps to get more than 3 kills easily. Then you can just die on purpose and do it again 4 more times.

The rest of the hidden trophies are the ones requiring you to kill a certain number of enemies with each weapon (including grenades).

Oh, and the last one is for completing the game on Crushing of course.... :monkey1

I got my Dyno-mite last night. You know, I was doing it in the place you said, I had tried it before, but even when 4 people were grouped together, only 2 would blow up. I kept doing it, hitting 2 and then just restarting the checkpoint. Finally I got it. So I am missing only the one now to open up. It's excellent. I am looking forward to getting my last one and then I am moving on.

Ugh, I got the expert dyno-mite, but then couldn't find it at all on my list of medals. Very frustrating.

So, I beat Uncharted 2 on easy first because I wanted to get all of my treasures and be able to do that without too much trouble. So, Treasures and a bunch of extra trophies have been had. Now I have two other games going, Normal and Hard. I will be getting my game that is set on hard up to where I am on normal, and then I dunno, play one then the other, or who knows. But I am going to print all the trophies I need to get so I can do that.

Now, onto the multiplayer thing...anyone help me out with that?

So, I beat Uncharted 2 on easy first because I wanted to get all of my treasures and be able to do that without too much trouble. So, Treasures and a bunch of extra trophies have been had. Now I have two other games going, Normal and Hard. I will be getting my game that is set on hard up to where I am on normal, and then I dunno, play one then the other, or who knows. But I am going to print all the trophies I need to get so I can do that.

Now, onto the multiplayer thing...anyone help me out with that?

If you need a guide or help on any PS3 games this is the site I frequent for all that www.ps3t.org , hope it helps.

Thank you! I am not in need of a guide, I don't think. I need a partner/another player to do multi with.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I pre-ordered this! :rock. Normally I don't buy games right away because of the price, but this is one I had to have. I think I'll just pay $5 a month towards it to make it feel like I'm not spending so much.

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/k4dSp19Jiks?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/k4dSp19Jiks?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

Last edited:
It always bugs me how rare it is to have a female be the lead villain in a game, so this makes me extremely happy. She looks to be shaping up to be a hell of a villain(es) too, as well.

Last edited:
Man, I can't help but wonder what the hell happened to Drake. He looks like he aged 10 years and gained a bunch of weight (all of it in his face).

Back