Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It always bugs me how rare it is to have a female be the lead villain in a game, so this makes me extremely happy. She looks to be shaping up to be a hell of a villain(es) too, as well.

It always bugs me when the main villain is female.

It seems like every tomb raider has a female baddie and they all suck.

Wow, after playing GOW 2 pretty hardcore since last week, Uncharted 2 MP felt weird today

As for PAX, anyone go? If anyone gets an extra PAX shirt and DLC code, I would love you forever!

UJkkk.jpg

s5Jo8.jpg

NrUdn.jpg

ALOKp.jpg

eCdgO.jpg

lYhMg.jpg

I will do what I have to for the chance to play the Beta! If anyone here loves UC2 Multiplayer, then you better be there. If you're a real fan of it, your level best be at mine or higher. VI baby! :D What? I only started playing multi sometime this year. I think it's good.

Last edited:
Man, want to play beta but I aint buying Infamous 2, and not sure about the gold accnt or whatever its called on PSN...will have to decide...lol

Infamous 2 day one purchase here, the first was a blast and one of my favorites on the PS3. Can't wait for it, and the early Uncharted 3 beta codes!

UH, WINNING.

:clap

Back