UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think Wandy needs the win and of tonights fights do or die is Ben Rothwel vs Mark Hunt...those guys are on the chopping block for sure.

Would like to see Rampage win, but I have no faith in him. Doubt he'll even come to fight. He talked so much junk about Rashad and fought like crap. See what happens.

Total domination from start to finish.

Jones Wins - Submission (RNC) Rd. 4

Damn.. Jones has finished both Shogun AND Rampage back to back. Plus Bader that's 3 finishes over top 10 LHW's in a row. He's also successfully defended his title. Dude is legit.

Total domination from start to finish.

Jones Wins - Submission (RNC) Rd. 4

Damn.. Jones has finished both Shogun AND Rampage back to back. Plus Bader that's 3 finishes over top 10 LHW's in a row. He's also successfully defended his title. Dude is legit.

Your WRONG! He has still yet to be tested.... is what NASEDO will say.

I've seen some doozies in my day, but that hunt rothwell scrap may have been the saddest display I've seen in my life...rothwell legit looked like he was going to die from exhaustion...Kimbo Slice has superior cardio...

wow, ramp looked stiff and hesitant as hell, he had no clue on how to get to bones

An 11.5" reach advantage will do that.

Jones made that look EASY!

Easy? I beg to differ. If it was easy, then it wouldn't have gone to the 4th round. Rampage lasted a lot longer than Rashad will last. Rashad will get KTFO by the 2nd round.

Agree...I think Jon played it safe because he wanted no part of Ramapage's punching power. While he did beat him up, I think Rampage did the best of anyone whose fought Jon. A little slow, but still good. I expected Jon to finish it in the first, but like I said I think he realized Quinton was bringing a fight and was a little more cautious than usual.

Joe Warren got KTFO tonight in Bellator. :lol

1.gif

UFC 135 Bonuses ($75K Each)

FOTN - Jones & Rampage
KOTN - Kos
SOTN - Nate Diaz

Last edited:
Jones looked amazing. Kudos to Rampage for taking a couple brutal elbows to the head that didn't seem to phase him.

An 11.5" reach advantage will do that.

Easy? I beg to differ. If it was easy, then it wouldn't have gone to the 4th round. Rampage lasted a lot longer than Rashad will last. Rashad will get KTFO by the 2nd round.

Why does it have to end fast to be considered easy? :dunno Rampage couldnt do much of anything to him. Jones did what he wanted, when he wanted (except for a few screwed up takedowns). I mean he pulled guard into a triangle choke that would have been tight as ____.

Joe Warren got KTFO tonight in Bellator. :lol

1.gif

UFC 135 Bonuses ($75K Each)

FOTN - Jones & Rampage
KOTN - Kos
SOTN - Nate Diaz

Damn, I forgot all about Joe Warren fighting last night...I was hoping he would get dropped and his Jake Sheilds style striking was going to catch up to him and it did. The dudes nothing but heart with some wrestling skills...that will end you up on the mat eventually. Glad to see him get dropped. He was a little Chael Sonnen with nothing to really back himself up with.

Back