UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6ZGthJz.jpg

Woodley was told he needed to defend his title and he took it a bit too literal.

Welcome back JBJ!

I wanted Maia to pull off the upset so bad :(. Dana already said because Woodley was boring as **** again, he won't get GSP next. Lawler rematch?

I'd love to see Jones take a HW warm up fight next. Jones already LHW GOAT, let's see how much further he can go.

Will wait for the details before commenting , but if it's from steroids, his career is forever tainted and he will lose his goat status imo. A real shame, just doesn't make sense.

Seems fishy TBH. He failed the drug test after the weigh-ins i.e. the day before the fight. What steroid would benefit you a day before a fight AND be out of your system right after the fight (because all championship/main event fighters get a mandatory drug test immediately after the contest)!? Makes zero sense.

it does sound fishy when you look at what we do know. He passed the random drug tests on July 6 and 7, and 3 weeks later (test they knew was coming), he fails. Defn doesn't add up, especially with the amount of people he had making sure this wouldn't happen. Either it's a false positive, or a tainted supplement. There would've been 0 benefit to taking anything in that time frame even if he knowingly took something.

Don't think we've ever had 3 title changes in one night before? That was one hell of a card. GSP's cardio looked awful though. He looked gassed by the 3rd.

While Khabib deserves a portion of the blame for last night. It all goes on Dana imo. He never punished Mcnugget for the bus attack , which did a lot more damage to his own employees. He also never punished him for jumping in the cage at another venue and pushing a ref.

Dana let Mcnugget get away with a ton of hateful trash talk that crossed the line in many's opinion. Karma is a *****. It would be ridiculous if Khabib is stripped because of that.

I became a bigger fan of Khabib after that. I want to see a rematch just to see the o'lasse get smashed again.

Back