UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine he is UFC bound, I thought that once he was outta the tournament. I assume he'll get the "cold" shoulder until sometime after the Cain - JDS fight. Rumours were he was going to fight Mir. But I was never a Overeem fan, bought of course I'd love to see him in the UFC.

Maynard with Duran. I was aways a huge Duran fan. War!!!!!
method=get&s=gray-maynard-07-29-11-22-3-11-456.jpg

Interesting Fight Tomorrow. I like Hendo. Still think he's a P4P fighter. Fedor may get Ko'ed. If he does I assume Hendo will get another shot at Anderson Silva.

Ok, I want predictions folks. I have to say I find this fight very intriguing. This is Fedor's last chance to prove exactly how good he really is. Anyone watching?

Ok, I want predictions folks. I have to say I find this fight very intriguing. This is Fedor's last chance to prove exactly how good he really is. Anyone watching?

Or isn't.

I'm watching - I've liked Hendo ever since he KTFO Bisbing.

Ok WTF?? I just went to 3 places that usually have UFC, but none of them are showing Strikeforce tonight. I basically told the Buffalo Wild Wings manager that I'm never going back there again after they said they were having the fight before I sat down.

~~Does anyone have a link to the fights being streamed??

This is Fedor's last chance to prove exactly how good he really is.

:dunno

Sorry but I don't get that logic. He's fighting a MW/LHW fighter. If he wins.. who cares!? He's still 0-2 (2 stoppages) in the HW division and hasn't won a HW fight since 2009. If he loses, he loses to a MW/LHW fighter. It's lose/lose and completely irrelevant.

Fedor is a Joke.

:dunno

Sorry but I don't get that logic. He's fighting a MW/LHW fighter. If he wins.. who cares!? He's still 0-2 (2 stoppages) in the HW division and hasn't won a HW fight since 2009. If he loses, he loses to a MW/LHW fighter. It's lose/lose and completely irrelevant.

Fedor is a Joke.
No logic used. It was more questioning than anything. But I disagree a win is meaningless. Why is it a big deal that 20 pounds separates them, but Bigfoot outweighed him by 50, but because they're in the same weight class, it's a bad loss? All things considered, 20 isn't a huge difference.

Dan is a quality opponent. If he dominates him, I think it helps him after 2 losses.

At the end of the day, Henderson is an unranked, non-HW opponent. Period. Can't change that fact.
I totally agree. I'm not making a case for Fedor's greatness. But I also believe a quality win is a quality win even if it is outside your weightclass. Ranked or not, Dan Henderson is quality IMHO. That's all I'm saying.

Back