UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fedortshirt2.jpg

I called this one, knew Fedor was getting KO'd. Herb should of let it go alittle longer, but Fedor would of been lights out after that. Hendo should fight Jon Jones, or rematch Anderson. He KO's Anderson in a rematch.

Henderson needs to stay in SF where the competition is easier. Anderson Silva would beat him again just like their first fight and Jon Jones would rape him, violently.

Henderson needs to stay in SF where the competition is easier. Anderson Silva would beat him again just like their first fight and Jon Jones would rape him, violently.

Agree 100%. Hendo should stay in SF and continue his career until he decides to retire.

When asked about his future he said he wanted to stay in SF. He could have said he wants to fight for a UFC belt or go back to fight the "best of the best" but he didn't he said he would leave it up to Zuffa but wanted to defend his belt. He wants easier fights that still pay well. I don't blame him, but it's obvious he's not looking to get back in the UFC.

he knows he's at the end of the road, and he's been there and done that, unlike like Fedor :monkey1. Dan has nothing left to prove.

Loved a few things from last night:

Tate winning.

Hendo winning by TKO. I do like Fedor, but I'm a far bigger fan of Hendo. That, and Fedor's management team and extreme nationalism borders on psychotic.

Hendo didn't sound too optimistic about a move to the UFC, but then again, it was directly after the fight. We'll see if his mind changes over the next few weeks.

Even back when Zuffa first bought SF Dan didn't seemed interested in going back. The reason why he left is because he felt he deserved more money. With his contract up, even that might change.

But as far as the UFC, he's already stated he has no desire to compete at MW anymore so any talk of a rematch with Silva is moot.

No way. Fedor should stay in SF.

He will. Coker Hutt already said how he wants to sign both Hendo and Fedor. But with Zuffa being against co-promotion, would his M1 ties get in the way now that the company owns SF?

He should just sign with BAMMA and fight 170 pound Nate. Might be able to win that one? :dunno

He will. Coker Hutt already said how he wants to sign both Hendo and Fedor. But with Zuffa being against co-promotion, would his M1 ties get in the way now that the company owns SF?

He should just sign with BAMMA and fight 170 pound Nate. Might be able to win that one? :dunno

...Im not so sure about that anymore. The dudes pretty much just a shell of his former self now. I still like Fedor and like Ive said before I'll always be a fan, but hes just getting destroyed. His unbeatable auro about him is no more and we've obviously seen that with 3 in a row. If he fights again I'll tune in for sure, if he never fights again I'll be ok with that. He gave me some enjoyable fights back in the Pride days but that was then and this is now and everyones got his number. Cant say much else. I wont hate on the guy though.

I watched the fight again, and I have to say in regards to the early stoppage, I do agree that Herb should have let it go on a little longer, but at the same time the position he was in and with Dan still throwing bombs I think the outcome would have been the same. He got beat simple as that. Hes done for real, I mean he couldnt hang with the big guys and now he goes to fight a smaller guy and gets owned as well. Time to hang it up man. In most cases I would say keep fighting, but he really doesnt look good at all.

Im pretty sure he'll get the boot now, I mean im not sure how much hes making, but it would only make sense if Fedor got the boot.

I do agree that Herb should have let it go on a little longer, but at the same time the position he was in and with Dan still throwing bombs I think the outcome would have been the same..

Agree 100%.

Herb probably just saved him a few brain cells.

Back