UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah there was no way SF was ever gonna sign Marquardt. And Bellator's excuse was the "timing" wasn't right i.e. "We don't need that type of liability right now!". :lol

Ive been to a few as well as a few mom and pop shows here and there and if I can brag, the high light of my MMA fandom - I was at Pride 32!!!!...ok yeah ask away. I think a few other guys here have been to events as well.

BW Title Picture Now..

UFC Live 6 - October 01, 2011
BW TITLE: Dominick Cruz vs. Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson
Charlie Brenneman vs. Anthony Johnson
Matt Wiman vs. Mac Danzig II
Paul Sass vs. Michael Johnson

UFC 139 - November 19, 2011
HW TITLE: Cain Velasquez vs. JDS
Urijah Faber vs. Brian Bowles
Chris Weidman vs. Tom Lawlor

So no immediate rubber match for Cruz and Faber.

I think I saw Pat Berry and Struve set for UFC Live 6 somewhere.

Why is Fedor fighting another non-hw/non-ranked hw.. AGAIN? :wave

yeah I think he just doesnt know what to do anymore. Hes just trying to figure out his place. Its going to be an interesting fight because if he has a hard time with Dan, I dont know where he goes form here.

Ive been to a few as well as a few mom and pop shows here and there and if I can brag, the high light of my MMA fandom - I was at Pride 32!!!!...ok yeah ask away. I think a few other guys here have been to events as well.

That was the one in Vegas. Damn, I was thinking ___an at first, that would be awesome. I think the UFC is going to ___an soon. How sweet would that be. I'd be a giant there. Theres alot of women to go around there. I remeber all the stories of the PRIDE fighters and the girls, they must of had a hell of a time.

That was the one in Vegas. Damn, I was thinking ___an at first, that would be awesome. I think the UFC is going to ___an soon. How sweet would that be. I'd be a giant there. Theres alot of women to go around there. I remeber all the stories of the PRIDE fighters and the girls, they must of had a hell of a time.

Actually Pride 32 and 33 were in Vegas then 34 went back to Nippon and then they were no more.

yeah Berry vs Struve is going to be an awesome fight. I actually think Pat will take it, but regardless a good fight either way.

I was wondering if the "good seats" are worth it, $250 each. I just want to know if I will see fighters walking around and talking to us and what not. Im going to order tickets tomorrow so any information yall think I should know would be appreciated.

Well if you actually want to watch the fights, then you'll want to be sitting away from the cage. If your on the floor good luck seeing anything if the fight goes to the other side of the cage. The cage is always elevated.

As for the events themselves if your up and about beleive me your bound to run into fighters every where. You'll see fighters everywhere and more than likely get photos.

The first time I went I spent $150 and had pretty good seats and I could see everything. Every now and then watched the big screen when they went down, but over all still great seats. The 2nd event I went to I was in $75 dollar nose bleeds and I have to say they were still great seats. The closer you are to the cage you'll definetly have an easier time to meet fighters or call them over for a pic or autograph, but again more than likely you'll see them walking around like everyone else. To watch the actual fights its always better to be a little ways back from the cage.

I remember I ran into Anthony Johnson getting a drink as well as JZ. Also coming back from taking a piss, i seen Kim Dong Hyun getting a t-shirt. Also ran into Cung Le just walking about. Leaving the parking lot, I ended up having Miguel torres stop right at my car eating a bag of chips.

Well if you actually want to watch the fights, then you'll want to be sitting away from the cage. If your on the floor good luck seeing anything if the fight goes to the other side of the cage. The cage is always elevated.

As for the events themselves if your up and about beleive me your bound to run into fighters every where. You'll see fighters everywhere and more than likely get photos.

The first time I went I spent $150 and had pretty good seats and I could see everything. Every now and then watched the big screen when they went down, but over all still great seats. The 2nd event I went to I was in $75 dollar nose bleeds and I have to say they were still great seats. The closer you are to the cage you'll definetly have an easier time to meet fighters or call them over for a pic or autograph, but again more than likely you'll see them walking around like everyone else. To watch the actual fights its always better to be a little ways back from the cage.

I remember I ran into Anthony Johnson getting a drink as well as JZ. Also coming back from taking a piss, i seen Kim Dong Hyun getting a t-shirt. Also ran into Cung Le just walking about. Leaving the parking lot, I ended up having Miguel torres stop right at my car eating a bag of chips.

sweetnesst dude, sounds awesome.

Back