UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all Herb saw was Fedor's face planted after the shot, thats all he needed to see to stop the fight, I say it was a good stoppage

dont think he was able to transition to fighting in a cage, its cheap all the leaning using weight put him back in a ring

dont think he was able to transition to fighting in a cage, its cheap all the leaning using weight

As opposed to all the restarts/cheating to get restarts in a ring? MMA in a ring sucks. Period.

The only thing cheap about the cage is how guys cheat and hold on to it to prevent from being taken down. Oh wait.. Fedor did that against Hendo. :lol

Fedor also did the same thing against Lindland. In a ring.

Fedor could fight on some mats in an open arena and he'd still get his ass beat by any of the guys he's currently lost to. The cage didn't put him into a Triangle/Armbar. The cage didn't maul him for 5 minutes and make his right eye look like Kuato from Total Recall was growing out of it. And the cage didn't make him faceplant like a hilarious YouTube video. His opponents did all that to him.

Yeah I dont think cage or ring would have helped Fedor, Dan had his number. Like Dan said he wasnt expecting that punch coming from under his arm which floored him. I think Fedor was just thinking Dan was going to wrestle/scramble and not strike. Fedor just goes wild and starts punching, he doesnt secure his position first, which is how Dan easily rolled out from underneath. Again just poor gameplanning and rushing the finish. When I seen Dan go down, he looked fine, more like a trip than anything and Fedor just reacted which was the wrong move against a game Dan.

The biggest problem with the stoppage is the missing footage of Fedor afterwards. All the cameras focused on Hendo because he had just won but the announcers talked about it. Fedor was so rocked he could barely stand up straight after the fight was stopped.

*EDIT

Found a GIF of it (fan footage). Early stoppage my ass. Just look at him doing the fish dance. :lol

fedor464633.gif

And here's what Herb Dean said about it:

I stepped in to support him once he stood up because his balance was still not totally there. I believe his motor control was still questionable... Once I see an unconscious fighter receiving blows while unconscious, that's my job to prevent him from receiving more blows, and that's what I'm going to do

Last edited:
Herb saved Fedor from going out cold, and perhaps saved whats left of his career.

...coming from big Fedor fan...I dont think theres anything to save man.

* I was actually just listening to the MMA Junkie podcast and they had cut man Stitch Duran and Stitch was saying that when he went in the cage to check on Fedor, he said that the first thing Fedor asked was "What happened?" So he was saying regardless of what people were saying Fedor was out and the stoppage was good.

Last edited:
And even with all that, video footage of Fedor doing the fish dance, Herb Dean saying he had to help Fedor stand up straight and now Stitch saying Fedor asked "What Happened?" there are still people who think it was an early stoppage. :slap

fedorisajoke.jpg

The biggest problem with the stoppage is the missing footage of Fedor afterwards. All the cameras focused on Hendo because he had just won but the announcers talked about it. Fedor was so rocked he could barely stand up straight after the fight was stopped.

*EDIT

Found a GIF of it (fan footage). Early stoppage my ass. Just look at him doing the fish dance. :lol

fedor464633.gif

And here's what Herb Dean said about it:

Maybe people thought it might end up like the Kongo fight but no way, Fedor was done. :medic

Rampage vs. Hendo II - Same outcome as the first fight.
Jones vs. Hendo - Jones via Codger Rape

Looks like Zuffa doesn't want to deal with Golden Glory at all anymore. Not only did they cut Overeem, but now they've also cut Marloes Coenen, John Einemo and Valentijn Overeem. :lol

Rampage vs. Hendo II - Same outcome as the first fight.
Jones vs. Hendo - Jones via Codger Rape

Looks like Zuffa doesn't want to deal with Golden Glory at all anymore. Not only did they cut Overeem, but now they've also cut Marloes Coenen, John Einemo and Valentijn Overeem. :lol

Thats crazy, cut a champ after one loss. I feel bad for Marloes, she did nothing wrong. UFC monopoly.

dbl7pc.jpg

This is so fake it's funny. Rashad looks like he wants to laugh in the beginning. I know most of the smack talk is just for hype/sales but most of it is pretty good. This looks forced. :lol Still pumped though

Back